AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Stripchat łamiący mnóstwo zasad witryny

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2023
Hallo
As far as I know, the rules of stripchat regarding public shows have changed, but there is one model that breaks them notoriously. I wonder if maybe I am misinterpreting the new rules or if the model does not follow them.

1. The model does shows from public places such as cafes, Mc Donald's, city center, busy street, public park where other people are, including children - Is it still alloved?

2. During her demonstrations in the restroom at McDonald's, the voices of adults and children from neighboring cabins can be clearly heard in the background - are sounds indicating the presence of other people, including children in the vicinity, allowed?

3. During one of her shows in the park, she deliberately pointed the camera at a group of people nearby to show that she was not alone - as far as I know, this is forbidden

4. During one of the shows in the park, she performed sexual acts, although the voices of children playing nearby could be clearly heard, and she herself said the words to the camera: "The children are here". And yet she sat half-naked, masturbating - the children were not visible on the camera, but their voices were very clearly heard. Is that okay?

5. During one of the shows, the model was first approached by a woman asking what she was doing, and then a man who threatened to call the police because, as he noted, "these are allotments and children play there." The model, while talking to him, had her genitals exposed and masturbated - these people were not visible on the screen, only their voices were heard

6. During one of the shows, the model stripped naked on the sidewalk and performed an anal show with a dildo, while a few meters away there was a busy street with cars that were clearly visible on her camera - I have photos to document this situation

I am asking for the opinion of a stripchat representative. I don't know if I should report this model (I don't want to hurt her unnecessarily if I misinterpreted the new rules). However, it seems to me that it is unacceptable to perform any sexual activities if there are minors nearby (and the given model was fully aware of this), even if we do not show them on our camera and only hear their voices. This should be punished with a warning...

• Wat?!
Reactions: ElGato
Hallo
As far as I know, the rules of stripchat regarding public shows have changed, but there is one model that breaks them notoriously. I wonder if maybe I am misinterpreting the new rules or if the model does not follow them.

1. The model does shows from public places such as cafes, Mc Donald's, city center, busy street, public park where other people are, including children - Is it still alloved?

2. During her demonstrations in the restroom at McDonald's, the voices of adults and children from neighboring cabins can be clearly heard in the background - are sounds indicating the presence of other people, including children in the vicinity, allowed?

3. During one of her shows in the park, she deliberately pointed the camera at a group of people nearby to show that she was not alone - as far as I know, this is forbidden

4. During one of the shows in the park, she performed sexual acts, although the voices of children playing nearby could be clearly heard, and she herself said the words to the camera: "The children are here". And yet she sat half-naked, masturbating - the children were not visible on the camera, but their voices were very clearly heard. Is that okay?

5. During one of the shows, the model was first approached by a woman asking what she was doing, and then a man who threatened to call the police because, as he noted, "these are allotments and children play there." The model, while talking to him, had her genitals exposed and masturbated - these people were not visible on the screen, only their voices were heard

6. During one of the shows, the model stripped naked on the sidewalk and performed an anal show with a dildo, while a few meters away there was a busy street with cars that were clearly visible on her camera - I have photos to document this situation

I am asking for the opinion of a stripchat representative. I don't know if I should report this model (I don't want to hurt her unnecessarily if I misinterpreted the new rules). However, it seems to me that it is unacceptable to perform any sexual activities if there are minors nearby (and the given model was fully aware of this), even if we do not show them on our camera and only hear their voices. This should be punished with a warning...
I am pretty sure these activities are forbidden. If you have actual evidence then show it to SC.

Models breaking the public show rules are a risk to all models who use the platform.

Upvote 0
Public Show Rules
No unregistered people (strangers in the background) are allowed to be seen, near or far.
Voice in the background are fine, as long as only the registered model appears on stream, but performing near a playground/school, is something that needs to be investigated.

We hope all models who stream in public try to use a little common sense, but this is not always the case.

@Ultimo
I would like to investigate this case.
Please refer to my PM - your assistance would be very much appreciated.

Although we do regular auditing, sometimes, we may miss things.
The rules apply to everyone - No exceptions!
Should you see models breaching our rules, please take a screenshot and send it to our support team for investigation.
This is not snitching.. this is helping us keep our platform fair for all the professional models on our site who do follow the rules.

Stripchat Support Email:

Last edited:
Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I thought it would be common sense NOT to let any children be seen or heard on any streaming especially on an adult site (by "any" streaming, I mean when you're doing youtube live, Facebook, TikTok, whatever).
Some people really just don't seem to care so long as it brings them money.

I am curious if this was staged or legit. Sometimes models will have friends/partners come and do things like this to make it seem riskier than it really is, so guys tip more and more.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.