AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models, how much time do you spend on the job while offline/not streaming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57885

Hi everyone! Thread #2 for me. I'm asking various questions I've wondered awhile and don't see much discussion on, so just stop me when you get tired of seeing a panda face in the "ask a model" section :giggle:

Anyways, my question was about the work models put in for their profession outside of streaming on camera. I've seen several questions asking about how many hours models put on camera, but I haven't seen any about time spent off camera. For instance, maybe a model is spending time answering weird-ass WhatsApp messages after putting 'whatsapp for life' on your tip-menu, or designing a fun board game on your wall for the stream, coding a profile, or even just brainstorming ideas for something... there are a lot of possibilities. How much time relatively speaking would you say you spend outside of your stream?

Like most questions on the forum, this will certainly differ per model, but I'm just curious of your personal experience with it. Even if you spend no time for your room outside of your stream, I'd love to hear from you too! All perspectives welcome! 🙂

Context of me asking was that I swear I saw in one model's profile (albeit can't remember the name) someone have an incentive in their profile that was doing caricatures of the member and putting it in their profile. If I recall, it was superhero/supervillian themed, where if you're one of the highest tippers of all time, you get a personalized drawing. I thought it was quite inventive and cool, but I also imagined the amount of time it probably takes/took outside of streaming. The entire profile was decked out in handmade art-- it was pretty impressive. In any case, this just made me curious. :)

I am only live on-cam for about 3-5 hours per week, but I spend probably 4-6 hours per day, Mon-Fri doing offline work for my brand. Even on weekends I'm frequently checking in at multiple places for messages or alerts.

Weekday time is spent on:
Correspondence with members on Onlyfans, Twitter, Reddit, and fellow ACFers here.
Curating, uploading, scheduling and editing content to post on Onlyfans.
Creating advertisements for Reddit, Instagram, Twitter and my free Onlyfans.
Browsing brand-related social media throughout the day (I have absolutely no personal social media pages, so it's all Amber stuff ultimately.)

I'm basically at my "office" desk from 9am to 5pm on weekdays but I break my time up into other leisure browsing and playing games here, too. I feel like my work is never "done" I just spread it out over the day.

I spend somewhere between 15 and 25 hours a week on cam, and most weeks I work somewhere between 40 and 60 hours including that cam time. Some of that offline time is used for cam related stuff (setting up stuff for "big months" on cam, etc.) but most of that offline time is related to promo for onlyfans and content creation for clip sites and onlyfans.

When I am well, and not first trimester pregnant (like now). I try to stream at least 10 hours a week. But I put in another solid 30-40 hours marketing, editing clips, shooting clips, answering messages, discussing customs, learning how to improve special effects on clips, researching fetishes... the list never ends. I could easily put in 70-80 hours per week, but I try to stop myself, because I have a family. With young children, my goal is no more than 40 most weeks, because I don't want to be that distant, workaholic parent.

I noticed that American models spend less time online than Romanian/Latino. Some of them spend 12 hs per day on 5 sites. I think it's the Latino mindset that always looks for easy money. I spend between 3 and 8 hours online 5-6 days per week and I one hour per day on IG and TW.

I noticed that American models spend less time online than Romanian/Latino. Some of them spend 12 hs per day on 5 sites. I think it's the Latino mindset that always looks for easy money. I spend between 3 and 8 hours online 5-6 days per week and I one hour per day on IG and TW.
Just to clarify, are you referring to European/Latino studio models or European/Latino independent models?

Just to clarify, are you referring to European/Latino studio models or European/Latino independent models?
I don't know. I'm Latina and talk to them. They are 12 hs per day online in 3 sites and don't earn more than 1000 usd per month...Like even when they have been camming for years. They start on studios that manipulate them like they don't have traffic being indie 🤣 I think camming shows the undervelopment of my continent. I'm one of the few indie models on the site I stream. Bc I speak English.

I cam online 6 days a week for 4-5 hours per day. Mondays are my day off where I take the full day to record videos and do photoshoots. I had disabled and even gotten rid of some of my social media due to a serious personal matter. However I am just now getting back into social media, but Twitter and OF only. I spend about 1-2 hours managing that per day.

Regular week:
Camming: 24-30 hours
Content creation and editing: 8-12 hours
Social media management: 8-10 hours

I don't know. I'm Latina and talk to them. They are 12 hs per day online in 3 sites and don't earn more than 1000 usd per month...Like even when they have been camming for years. They start on studios that manipulate them like they don't have traffic being indie 🤣 I think camming shows the undervelopment of my continent. I'm one of the few indie models on the site I stream. Bc I speak English.
Ah ok, I know some studio models will split cam on multiple site and work long hours to get to their $$ goal. I see a lot of studio models on Chaturbate, Camsoda, and even Streamate, from Eastern Europe and Latin countries that work a lot of hours (6+ hours a day). I don't know if that is a model/studio contract to work those long hours. But it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Ah ok, I know some studio models will split cam on multiple site and work long hours to get to their $$ goal. I see a lot of studio models on Chaturbate, Camsoda, and even Streamate, from Eastern Europe and Latin countries that work a lot of hours (6+ hours a day). I don't know if that is a model/studio contract to work those long hours. But it wouldn't surprise me.
They exploit models basically some shady studios are 20th century sweat shops. Like focusing on many sites at the same time it's not good, how can you focus on the attetion these men want?

The studio I went for an interview seemed legit. But of course I prefer being independent.

Reactions: SexyDesireC
Hey! :) great topic!

Currently I spend a few hours posting photos on Twitter,
but want to add more platforms once I have content developed for them, which I'm working on now.

I want to build up my social media and fan club slowly and thoughtfully.
I don't like to recycle content, and I'm a "perfectionist" (would rather a photo I am happy with than a lot of pics.)

I try to add things like stills from my shows with the caption of what I said (like a TV show.)
Camming is so similar to TV in what makes a good performance.
It's important to keep viewers engaged and interested in what happens next.

I also do photos of feet / legs up close / high heels etc.
It has to be within Twitter site rules , so I make sure explicit parts are "pixellated" out lol.

I spend more time on things like creating videos/photos

for my fans and planning setups for new shows.
I figured the best marketing of all is to have a good show and quality content.

Hope this helps!
Ava
:h:

Last edited:
It has to be within Twitter site rules , so I make sure explicit parts are "pixellated" out lol.
On Twitter you just need to mark your media as "sensitive" then you don't have to worry about what's in the pics, in case you weren't aware of that. If you're doing it just for your own comfort in posting stuff then I totally understand. But it's one of the few sites that allow adult content, so I take advantage of not having to edit my stuff! :)

Do you consider it easy mone to stay there online and entertain people every single day and get all idiots that come , and even so to be nice fresh and understanding even if internally want to sceam ?!

Because without offence i do not consider it easy money at all , and after 4-5 hour of daily streaming i feel like i worked a 24 hours shift in a bar!

So hell i do not know what kind of easy money are these because there are not easy at all! I work the fuck out of me for every single token i get on daily basis , not counter that i did not done a free day in 5 month. Easy money :dead::dead: the hell.

So , i do live streaming only 4 hours daily on 6 sites ( multistream) sometimes 5 hours if the day is lucrative. I never take day off. At least i did not in the last 5 months.
Used to have twitter to promote but i deleted it , and now i am much better .
As for video content well did not bought me too much so the effort does not worth .

When i close the pc i simply want to have my daily normal life without thinkg at it anymore .

@Natural_Pussy simultanous streaming to 6 sites?😱 Thatls crazy even if even one is popping
well i know , but its the only solution that found that bring me a decent income to give me some security.
I tryed for years to stick with one site only and i never succeded to do good, even if i putted hours and hours in , or if i did good was only periods of time and i really cant afford the luxus to play between low and good months .

. So yeah i do work litterally my bones up but at least i can say i really have a job . for me works the best so even if is crazy nuts.

and pshycological i am better than i ever was because i have no time to concentrate on idiots not even for a sec :finger::finger::finger: so when i close the camera i watch my stats , i smile , then i say fuck them all idiots freeloader , thanks god today i got good clients , and i go further with my day in peace.

Last edited:
i average about 30-40 hours a week on cam, if i work 4 days i normally do 8-10 hour shifts but if i work 5 days that week it averages to 6-8 hour shifts.

as far as offline i have a never ending to-do list that i try to just do as much as possible on everyday. there’s always something to plan, strategize, grow. definitely always messages to respond to. i spend about 2-3 hours a day 5ish days a week doing offline marketing, promoting, etc. although there are some members i talk to so much throughout the day i don’t know if i could add that in. so roughly... 10-15 given the week

disclaimer: i guess those are longer hours i’m realizing?? but i work mfc which is token based & although privates are always open i tend to focus a lot on public chat room goals & that is definitely something that takes momentum to get to some days

Status
Not open for further replies.