AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models Making "Unlimited" NEW Accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Is there no limit to how many times a model can create a new account to take advantage of the NEW tag?
I think there should be a limit to be at least once per month or something. I know of a few models who just keep creating an account, they use the 2 week promo period, then suddenly you see them gone for days, but then they get suggested to you or they appear in the NEW category with a new account, so you know "oh that's why she vanished for a few days".

These models are obviously desperate for wanting traffic and tokens, which I understand WHY they are doing it BUT they are changing NOTHING in their account/profile/broadcast stream etc.
Literally, everything is the same: tip menu, profile photos, profile information (in the panels), cover photos, and of course, the room they broadcast from is the same. Literally, EVERYTHING is the same, just a new account, so nothing changes and they have the same problem/s again and again regardless of how many accounts they use.

Maybe when a model has created more than XX new accounts, you should try to review them to see what they are doing wrong and if you can advise them somehow on something to change. I don't know but it just seems pointless for them continuously change accounts and having the exact same problems.

I agree it definitely has less and less effect on the more accounts they seem to create.
The users they DO seem to get, who like them, now have been lost.

Also, the names get weirder and weirder, or harder and harder to remember.
One model is amazing, but she always uses similar names each time but always changes the last "part" (she does it kind of like a first name and surname, so she always changes the "surname" part, imagine that). BUT in the first part, she also changes and adds random extra "a" or "o" or something (and usually more than 1), so it becomes so difficult to remember. I actually did joke (yet in a serious way) and say to her in PM about it and maybe the "next time" she creates a new account, try to use a "proper" name so it's easier to find, remember and come across and even can come up in search results. I think right now no part of her name if you enter it into the search, would it appear. Like I mean, if you typed "goddess" or an actual NAME, it would show a list of models, her name is honestly something that no one would search for unless they are specifically looking for her.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
If the model would want you to find her again surely she'd message you and tell you about making a new account, no? Maybe time for a change of what kind of models you visit if it bothers you so much

Well not really, it's not a thought on her mind I don't think, and she doesn't do it to her highest tipper and knight either. So it's not at all about that.
And regardless of that, it's not the point of this thread, it still applies since it's not just ONE model - and I doubt she or all of them are doing it to avoid me, doncha think? It seems to be happening across the site.

Upvote 0
Well not really, it's not a thought on her mind I don't think, and she doesn't do it to her highest tipper and knight either. So it's not at all about that.
And regardless of that, it's not the point of this thread, it still applies since it's not just ONE model - and I doubt she or all of them are doing it to avoid me, doncha think? It seems to be happening across the site.
I feel like if she wanted to see her regs again at all, she'd tell everyone she's making a new acc. Obviously having regulars isn't her top priority.
Never said they're avoiding you in particular. Maybe they're avoiding someone else or just wanting to have lots of traffic because of the new tag. Once they cash out, they open a new account to get the new tag traffic again. Repeat customers are not important in that case. Not everything is about you, sweetie.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Is there any real advantage to the new tag on SC? As a group they are far down the landing page. If I am logged in and go to the root page (normally I use my favourites as my landing page) it looks like this:

My Favorites
Recommended for You
Match Your Latest Picks
Top Free Live Sex Cams
Brunette Young 22+ (interesting to me since I always thought I had a "thing for blondes; clearly I do not! :rofl: )
Australian (if there are any online -- rare)
Couples Live Sex Cams
Recommended New Girls

So new models are waaaay down the page. 🤷‍♂️

Admittedly, if I am not logged in it becomes:

Top Free Live Sex Cams
Couples Live Sex Cams
New & Trending Girls

Upvote 0
Is there any real advantage to the new tag on SC? As a group they are far down the landing page. If I am logged in and go to the root page (normally I use my favourites as my landing page) it looks like this:

My Favorites
Recommended for You
Match Your Latest Picks
Top Free Live Sex Cams
Brunette Young 22+ (interesting to me since I always thought I had a "thing for blondes; clearly I do not! :rofl: )
Couples Live Sex Cams
Recommended New Girls

Top Free Live Sex Cams
Couples Live Sex Cams
New & Trending Girls
I don't think the bump is as dramatic as some other sites but there seem to be a lot of users who check for new models regularly

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Is there no limit to how many times a model can create a new account to take advantage of the NEW tag?
I think there should be a limit to be at least once per month or something. I know of a few models who just keep creating an account, they use the 2 week promo period, then suddenly you see them gone for days, but then they get suggested to you or they appear in the NEW category with a new account, so you know "oh that's why she vanished for a few days".

These models are obviously desperate for wanting traffic and tokens, which I understand WHY they are doing it BUT they are changing NOTHING in their account/profile/broadcast stream etc.
Literally, everything is the same: tip menu, profile photos, profile information (in the panels), cover photos, and of course, the room they broadcast from is the same. Literally, EVERYTHING is the same, just a new account, so nothing changes and they have the same problem/s again and again regardless of how many accounts they use.

Maybe when a model has created more than XX new accounts, you should try to review them to see what they are doing wrong and if you can advise them somehow on something to change. I don't know but it just seems pointless for them continuously change accounts and having the exact same problems.
If the site allows the creation of new accounts, then that option's there for everyone to take up, and levels the field in terms of any benefits.
Don't really think it's anyone's business except the account holder why they would do this, nor does it necessarily mean they are 'desperate' or 'doing anything wrong' with how they broadcast.
The new account could be for so many reasons, even trying to avoid a stalker - and could also be done by a studio rather than a model.

Upvote 0

My Favorites
Recommended for You
Match Your Latest Picks
Top Free Live Sex Cams
Couples Live Sex Cams
Recommended New Girls

Top Free Live Sex Cams
Couples Live Sex Cams
New & Trending Girls

Yeah, there's a big advantage - many, many members are specifically searching for new girls. When I had the new tag my views would be into thousands, majority of them guests, grays and up to 30 colored users. But that bumped me in even higher in the new category, even when I haven't received any tips. After loosing the tag I'd have up to 50 viewers (ok, some days it would be many more,even into thousands again, but only up to 10 colored members including regulars i managed to get during the new tag period) and majority would be guests. Can't build a good stream of income on them and a few colored members, out of which 1 or 2 would tip. Been there for a few weeks and seen it in other rooms too. Many girls I used to watch disappeared when they didn't get the same traffic and tips after they lost the new tag and reappeared with a new account after a few days or weeks.

In every category you mentioned for me, when I'm logged into my member account, there's tons of girls with a new tag. So the new profiles show up everywhere, not only in the new category. Don't know if it does that on your account too, but it should.

Upvote 0
Yeah, there's a big advantage - many, many members are specifically searching for new girls. When I had the new tag my views would be into thousands, majority of them guests, grays and up to 30 colored users. But that bumped me in even higher in the new category, even when I haven't received any tips.
Interesting. Good to know it is, or can be, useful. 👍
In every category you mentioned for me, when I'm logged into my member account, there's tons of girls with a new tag. So the new profiles show up everywhere, not only in the new category. Don't know if it does that on your account too, but it should.
Interestingly, no; at least not the first 10 thumbnails that are shown on the landing page for each category. Except, of course for "Recommended New Girls" category, plenty of new models there! :rofl:

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Upvote 0
I will say that in the vast majority of cases I am aware of, an account change was tied to leaving a studio and the studio (presumably) owning the rights to the name. If it is a model for whom I guess I was a “valued regular” they send a PM with whatever details they have (sometimes the new name). There are others who “just disappear” (and I assume I am not a valued regular) then turn up later. Usually in these cases you find out after the fact it was a studio change. For this reason, I typically don’t remove models from my favorites list when they disappear. It’s easier to find them if they come back.

The model I mentioned where I just stopped following was a little different. She definitely was creating new accounts to take advantage of the traffic. The problem is she is up to (I think) 4 accounts and switches between them to see what is getting the best traction. That just got annoying to me. I know another model who recently set up a second (new) account and just broadcasts both. I realize this is against TOS for SC

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
There are several reasons as you have already mentioned, I know of cases that are due to a change of studio and I know of cases where many "new" accounts are created in the same studios until some good users arrive

The thing is, it's not against the rules

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.