AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MV Live Tipping Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
This is a question for anyone who uses MV Live. I was tipping to play with a model's Lush last night. She insisted that I tip 1 token at a time, however it was just the most clunky experience.

Every time I wanted to tip, I had to bring up the tip menu, type "1" in the custom tips and then hit send. While I did this, the tip menu obscured the view of the screen. It's so cumbersome. I also couldn't get up any speed in tipping which frustrated her too.

Does anyone know if there is a shortcut key or even a way to tip the same amount again quickly? This was 400 tokens and she wanted them all one at a time so you can imagine. It was a thoroughly frustrating experience.

I have no idea. I don’t use a Lush, but in your scenario…I understand that models would like it that way (Tipped 1 token at a time) because they want to experience the lower level sensation and prolong the pleasure…while the 400-token single tip would be more intense, I guess.

But I agree…if there’s not a way to have the 1-token tips delivered back-to-back, that must be frustrating for the model and member. I know that on MFC it’s definitely possible to deliver those back-to-back 1-token tips, because I get tipped that way sometimes. But we know how behind ManyVids Live is with this stuff. Lol.

Reactions: inertvolcano
I have no idea. I don’t use a Lush, but in your scenario…I understand that models would like it that way (Tipped 1 token at a time) because they want to experience the lower level sensation and prolong the pleasure…while the 400-token single tip would be more intense, I guess.

But I agree…if there’s not a way to have the 1-token tips delivered back-to-back, that must be frustrating for the model and member. I know that on MFC it’s definitely possible to deliver those back-to-back 1-token tips, because I get tipped that way sometimes. But we know how behind ManyVids Live is with this stuff. Lol.
The most annoying thing about it was that it took about 3 seconds to make the thing buzz for 1 second. You can't just type "1" and hit return continuously. You need to click into the custom tip field, type 1 and then click "send". All the while this is happening, the very sight that I am paying to see is obscured by the tip box. I think the next time I will ask her to create a 1 token tip item (e.g. Show me appreciation) so that I can click that which is at least a step up from typing it in constantly.

. It was a thoroughly frustrating experience.
MV wasn't meant to be a cam site so I can imagine it not being a great user experience.

Most of us wish MV had stuck to what they originally were good at, which was being a content sales site. They were really efficient at that, and had great features for THAT. Then they got greedy and wanted to expand into all the things and the site got shittier because of it.

MV wasn't meant to be a cam site so I can imagine it not being a great user experience.

Most of us wish MV had stuck to what they originally were good at, which was being a content sales site. They were really efficient at that, and had great features for THAT. Then they got greedy and wanted to expand into all the things and the site got shittier because of it.
I mean, I can imagine obscure edge case stuff getting missed but something as fundamental as the tip panel obscuring the entire view of the model performing the thing you are tipping for is unforgiveable. I mean, someone will already have mentioned that to them a thousand times over and still it is like that.

I think what frustrates me the most is that I am not a fan of the platform but I go there because she gets a better cut of the money than on her other platform. The difference in her share is so significant that I just have to endure it.

I'm sure this is boring as all hell for anyone who doesn't use MV Live but I discovered a solution. Both Edge and Firefox (and I assume other browsers) offer a "picture in picture" mode. I'm not sure if this is a browser feature or an MVL feature but that doesn't matter. Pop the live video feed out from the main page and then drag it to a suitable size. If you position it right you can see it all and the tip window doesn't get in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.