AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account is terminated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 3, 2024
Hello,this is really confusing 😔:
My account on StripChat was banned forever last April 23 under the pretext that there was someone who was not registered on the broadcast, even though I live alone and do not open the site with anyone else. At that moment they closed my account, I was dancing to the songs. The passport I used to open the account It is mine, and the selfie is also mine, and I do not use any other person’s identity. I sent emails and they replied that this decision is from the higher authority and that they are sure of it and when i insisted they replied two days after that the decision is final and thts not possible to lift the suspension I still dont know what I did wrong, even though I love StripChat very much. ..They left me shocked and feeling wronged.