AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Documen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2023
Hi ,

I have been trying to get my documents for over a month now on SC. everytime there is an issue mentioning "document are modified" . I would never cheat with the information on the document neither will i change something there. they are original govt issued documents from india. I have tried with ALL 3... ( PAN, AADHAR (UID) and Voter ID) . ALL 3 are national IDs and they uniquely identify me and all have my date of birth on it.

I have taken the pics multiple times and have made sure they are clear and readable and yet unfortunately they are getting rejected. I think only indian models are facing these issues. I dont have a passport or DL yet. but since SC accepts "IDs" .. there are no other IDs than these 3 documents which have been rejected.

Kindly help in looking into this and help me get verified. the support always replies with same information mentioning me upload different Ids and i have none to spare apart from these 3

my username is roserain7 . Please help!

@xChloe @Charlie_SC

Status
Not open for further replies.