AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My top 10 favortie anime movies.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2010
San Tan Valley Arizona.
1. Tenchi Forever. I know that allot might scratch their heads at this being number one on my list but I love this movie for the fact that it takes Tenchi storyline and turns it all it’s head and makes more of a drama show. Because of this it work perfectly. It’s also ties up the Tenchi Universe story line. The best Tenchi show.

52223-230px_mini_tmil2_super.jpg

2. Patlabor 2: The Movie.

46445-patlabor2dvd_super.jpg

3. Lupin the III: Secret of the Twilight Gemini.

90060-lupin_twilight_gemini_super.jpg

4. Prefect Blue. This movie shows the very dark side of the pop Idol scene in Japan. Satoshi Kon (to bad he died a three weeks ago) is one of those people that can make a surreal anime and makes it beautifully.

perfect-blue.jpg

5. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. To me this is the best Hayao Miyazaki film. It feel so more raw to me then any other Ghibli movie and that why it works for me.

130689-pkus_nausicaa_f_z_super.gif

6. Grave of the Fireflies. If your not crying at the end of the movie (like I did) when you see that little girl at the end of the film then your not a human. Be warned it’s a very sad movie.

130690-grave_of_the_fireflies_super.jpg

7. Tenchi Muyo Movie 1: Tenchi in Love. I know this most people favorite Tenchi movie but I put it hear because it doesn’t tie to any of the OVA's or the TV shows.

52199-230px_mini_tmil_super.jpg

8. Princess Mononoke. I Love the English dub in this movie.

130692-princess_mononoke_dvdcover_super.jpg

9. Akira. This movie visuals still hold to even today standers and the was made 20 years ago!

121450-akira_title_super.jpg

10. The Sky Crawlers. This movie shows the ugly side to anime fandom and tells anime that it can do better.

130693-the_sky_crawlers_super.jpg

uhm i saw akira.. from your list. i will check the rest out.
i totally thought i was gonna see Lion King and ToyStory on the lists :D
I guess it does say anime not animated :woops:

Here's mine, in best to worst.

1.Akira - it was definatley something different at the time, and still is.
2.Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love - 1984 classic, alternate retelling of the Anime series that shares the same name, but taken into another direction, I almost prefer it over the series. I honestly wish that Harmony Gold and Big West could just make up so this could finally be released over here instead of having to get a fansub.
3.Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz - yes, expect a few giant mecha movies in my top 10.
4.Fist of the North Star - I've never seen the tv series, but if it's anything like the movie, it must be pretty good.
5.Street Fighter 2: The Animated movie- Fan of the game series, the movie definatley does deliver.
6.End of Evangelion - This is definatley how the series should have ended.
7.Spirited Away - I honestly think that this movie was ahead of it's time.
8.Ranma 1/2 : Nihao My Concubine - The crazy antics of Ranma and crew are a welcome addition to this top 10.
9.Macross 7: The Galaxy is Calling me - It's only 37 minutes long, but it's worth the price of admission. I'll probably never be liscensed over here because of the same reason we can't get #2, but it's easily avaliable on fansub from your favorite anime torrent sites, or on some streaming anime sites as well.
10. Project A- Ko : A zany parody of lots of different anime from the 80's, yet it's almost an american style superhero movie at the same time.

There we go, 4 of which are giant robot (or mecha) anime, which is my favorite genre. Call me biased if you want, but I do enjoy other anime series too.

Status
Not open for further replies.