AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

need help with Lovense lush 2

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2019
so... i am confused i can't get my Lovense lush to vibrate at the sound of tips. i am using a laptop by the way. i try to connect it to the lovense remote but each time i do that it cant find it on the Lovense Connect on the computer. when i connect it on my iPhone on the app it don't find it on my laptop why? i am new to this by the way. i really don't understand how to fix this. why can't it find it? if i don't connect it to the app the only problem i have is it don't vibrate at the sound of tips.... however i want it too.... i am so confused i don't know how to fix this. sorry i'm such a noob.

Did you purchase the Bluetooth adapter that goes with it?
I use the Bluetooth adapter in my laptop rather than using the app, I downloaded the Lovense browser and the lovense connect app that they have on their website in the camming set up section and haven’t had any issues with it.
Click here and it will give you step by step set up and videos. I don’t recommend using their smartcam app as I had issues with poor video quality and feed.

Upvote 0
dang. it won't vibrate at the sound of tips.... for hours i tried to get this to work right.... i'm getting angry. yes i have the Bluetooth adapter. it just won't work right, :(

Upvote 0
Lovense toys dont react at sound. they have to linked via an app and bluetooth( phone or adapter for pc/laptop) to the site you work on. the app isnt lovense remote the blue pic one, its the pink one called lovense conect.there are two ways of doing it.
1. via bluetooth adapter. download on laptop/pc the lovense connect app. plug the adapter in USB port, then conect your toy. after that go to lovense browser, install it and set levels of vibrations. If u take it this way you DONT NEED ur phone.
2.. via phone, download as well loense conect the pink icon one. link your toy to the phone, then again lovense browser and settings there. On this way you dont need to link toy to laptop/pc.

Upvote 0
okay so i have it setup with the pink one Lovense Connect. its all setup however, when i test it and send myself tokens there is no vibrations still. :(

Upvote 0
okay so i have it setup with the pink one Lovense Connect. its all setup however, when i test it and send myself tokens there is no vibrations still. :(
after u connected the toy, what are u using? lovense browser, or the plug in on browser from apple( if i recall well u have IOS not windows) ? either of those, you have to go to settings and set token amount and levels . Ill add some print screens for that .
Let me know if u need further help.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 22
Upvote 0
i have a new problem now i got a new phone and now when someone does lush control the lush has no Vibrations... i'm using a laptop. by the way. i dont understand why getting a new phone has stop it from working its not like im using it threw the phone. im using a laptop. I'm confused.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.