AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New laptop for streaming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2022
Hey guys
Just wondering if someone can recommend a great laptop for camming? My current one is on its last legs and need a new one asap I do a lot of travelling so want one lightweight I also stream on multiple sites at once so it needs to be able to handle that. I am so terrible with computer specs and feel very overwhelmed looking for the right one

Hey guys
Just wondering if someone can recommend a great laptop for camming? My current one is on its last legs and need a new one asap I do a lot of travelling so want one lightweight I also stream on multiple sites at once so it needs to be able to handle that. I am so terrible with computer specs and feel very overwhelmed looking for the right one
Please clarify whether you have a preference for PC/Windows or Mac, or no preference, and your budget limit, if any.

Please clarify whether you have a preference for PC/Windows or Mac, or no preference, and your budget limit, if any.
No preference budget upto $2000 but would like to stay around $1000 I also use obs and have been looking up what the best graphic cards to use are and do they really make a lot of difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.