AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New MFC model on here :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2016
Hello! Hope you all are doing well :) I'm going to be a new MFC model in a couple days, right now I'm going to send my documents and wait for them to verify me. I have worked on streamate for about 3 months until I decided to make an account on MFC, I'm a complete beginner on here so if you could please give me some links on this forum for girls like me I would really appreciate it, I heard a lot about the new camgirl status and it matters a lot to get it right, could you tell me more about it? I would be able to work for more than 30 hours per week but I heard that if you don't make any money then it will affect the camscore, I can see that it's totally different from streamate and I will have to put more work to make a decent amount of money and I'm fine with that :) I just feel like guys might not like me as I'm an average girl who doesn't have a toned body and girls on MFC are drop dead gorgeous with perfect bodies, so I'm quite nervous about that, anyways I hope that I'm going to make some friends on here and hopefully I'll learn more before I start working on MFC

Your best bet is to verify as a model and read the info in the models only section, there is some fantastic advice there. Shouldn't be a problem verifying since your already on streamate. Don't worry bout every model being perfect I'm on Mfc and far from perfection lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: shylurkerdude
Status
Not open for further replies.