AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Model. Started really strong, buit's been downhill since

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2012
Hey everyone!

So this is my first post on here and I have a couple of questions. My main concern is that when I started on MFC i was doing fairly well, averaging 60 viewers. The past couple days it's been going downhill. I never get more then 10-15 viewers and half the people that contact me, PM me. To be fair though, i did only start less than 5 days ago. I would love to know wether this is a normal thing.

Also, I was wondering if there are any tells that a person is going to pay, rather than leading me on and using me for conversation. I have been chatting with many different people and have come to realize a lot of the time they chat your head off, but in the end just leave.

And finally, does the content of your status generally effect the outcome of the show that follows? I found that on nights I had most viewers, my status had certain words like "dildo," "pussy," etc, etc.

Most of the other questions I had for everyone I found already posted! Just wanted to say this forum is awesome and has been a really great help to me since I started out.

Thanks so much for the help!

Christina / ChrissyXOXO :-D

Reactions: Paigenicolexxo
Re: New Model. Started really strong, buit's been downhill s

Hi

We have lots of threads that address all that stuff in the models only section already. I recommend you get your model status so you can read the information there. There's way more in there than would end up being posted in this one thread. It helped me a lot when I was new :thumbleft:

Reactions: 1 person

Hey! Thanks a lot. I applied for model status today, but am so excited to learn more that I just went ahead and posted. Oops!

ChrissyXOXO said:
Hey! Thanks a lot. I applied for model status today, but am so excited to learn more that I just went ahead and posted. Oops!
It's ok. There IS a ton more info in the MO section because a lot of girls would rather discuss these things in private than out in the open. It's just more comfy with less lurky eyeballs.

Your "new model" tag ran out after 10 hours online, which is probably why you saw a decline after a couple days.

Your topic (you called it status) is important. People can read it before entering your room via your menu on the homepage, from the lounge, or many other places. So if it says something that'll catch their attention, that's good for you.

There's no way to tell exactly who is trying to weasel time away from you without paying and who is actually going to help you out. You'll just have to get a feel for who makes you feel comfortable, and set some boundaries as far as how much time/attention you're willing to give away without any tokens in return.

Next model approval batch is Friday morning. Spend the weekend reading up on advice and such, and don't forget to read the links in the PM that I send you once you're approvaed.

:handgestures-salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.