AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Site: About Adult Webcam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
We have created a new site, it is gradually developing. Could you rate a blog about stripchat?

StripChat Review: The Best Live Cam Sites 2021

Ready for any cooperation. Thank you! :cat:
Usually a review is impartial (or it should be impartial) - own experience with a website/service/product
But it is a common "trend" to have reviews posted with a twist like affiliate links for example ... (as affiliate my purpose is to get more referrals / income... therefore my review will not be objective or impartial) more like an advertorial rather than a review. (and it is a huge difference)
One serves the purpose of "this site has pros and cons" and the other is serving an individual (income related purpose) - which doesn't have much in common with "review" (this site is awesome, forget about the cons"...
Anyway, stripped down to only useful info... it seams ok.

That's my humble opinion

On the page listing multiple sites, the only "review" link that works is for StripChat, which is apparently amazeballs. English is obv not the webcam blogger's first language. Streamate and MFC don't even get a mention.

Rating 3/10

I have to admit, the one thing I have just liked about the post is the League Info for the XP required for each level, however, there are missing ones, or rather ones not in view because of the "Legend League" in the dead centre covering a lot. Where is 28-34? Why have you put them in a weird random order and not grey, bronze, silver, etc

I looked on Stripchat for this info before but could never find it, how did you find this info - where is the source for it?

( @xChloe is the table correct and/or do you have a proper official one we can view on your website? Thanks. )

Also, OP you really need to Spellcheck. Under this image, it shays "stripcjat" (unless it's a website source? but it seemed likely to be a typo and should be "stripchat"). Also that image for "Legend League" is missing the "u".
I didn't read much but I skimmed through and so there is probably a lot more.

Edit:
nevermind, a quick google search found the official one for Stripchat:

Very useful

Edit 2:
I see it was the official Stripchat that typo'd "League" in the "Legend League" image

Last edited:
Soooo, in order to become level 100 you will have to tip 1 million tokens - give or take. Sobering ...

Yep, and if correct that will be approximately $80,000 right?
I will be at that level in the year two thousand and dot :rofl:

think it's 5/token, you are closer to your dreams than you think!

Yeah, but we need to consider the fact we buy for what, 0.08 if we buy in bulk, so although the 1million tokens would be worth $50k once tipped to the model, it would cost $80k or more to buy them all - I hope if i was to buy that many at once, the site would give me some nice and extra discount lol

Yep, and if correct that will be approximately $80,000 right?
Pretty much, yes. A million tokens means you have to buy the largest 62850 token package 16 times, which will set you back a cool €80,000. Not sure what that is in US dollars, but should be pretty close 😅

tkpkgs-sc.png

Reactions: NotYou
Pretty much, yes. A million tokens means you have to buy the largest 62850 token package 16 times, which will set you back a cool €80,000. Not sure what that is in US dollars, but should be pretty close 😅

View attachment 87656

You can tell I don't spend as much, my max is only 2,470 lol.
Ours are slightly different - mine is GB (£):
95 tokens - £9.99
210 tokens (5%) - £19.99
570 tokens (20%) - £49.99
1150 tokens (25%) - £96.99
2470 tokens (30%) - £199.99

So, very similar, I would assume past that point it will remain similar so it would be approximately £80,000
I am curious for any US members to post a USD version for us to also see - I always understand we get charged for TAX so i have no issue or complaints. Honestly, I love the fact StripChat offers it already converted for me. With SC it says £19.99, I get charged £19.99.
On other sites, for example, Chaturbate, I can buy tokens but the conversion rate will be something specific, but by the time it is processed to my bank, it can be more (or less - but usually more). And then if my bank ALSO charges a fee for it being in a foreign currency, it's even extra, so I always need to be careful, unfortunately.

You can tell I don't spend as much, my max is only 2,470 lol.
Oh, I have that as my usual max too since I pay with a credit card, but if you switch to crypto as payment option you will see these larger token packages.
Also, the package sizes are different depending on what payment option you choose and what currency you are billed in. I assume the package sizes take the payment processing fees into consideration.

If I choose paysafecard as the option I will even see package prices in the local currency. No euros here.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.