AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to watching cams - proper etiquette

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
I am new to watching cams - loving this forum. If I'm going to the bar or out to eat I bring my wallet. When I go to camsites I do the same. It does though seem to be balance between how long you are in the room and how much you spend and that part I'm still not sure of =) At first I thought the models like to have people there but it appears if not tipping when there then that maybe isn't the case? I tipped 31 times x 15 tk the other night and the model had pm'd me a bit and at the end she said - you don't do big tips hahaha . Well its a show - heading for the goal and I'm hoping some other people pitch in so we can get the goal and see the show - guess I can leave and come back when goal is close =) Not sure on etiquiette =) And futher on that - her goal is get the goal and be done and as a viewer I'd rather she stayed longer =) It is exciting to wait for the whale to show up and throw 1,000 tk at the goal for the final push and finale though=) Anyways - okay to tip and watch like I'm at a strip bar? I don't go to a strip club and order 10 drinks at once and put a $50 tip to the first dancer =)

The ettiquitte is: tip what you can, when you can. If a model is pm'ing you to shit talk your spending habits, bounce from her room and find someone who doesn't, because that's just rude.

Some models do prefer that people tip in bigger amounts rather than a "yellow wall" of small tips, since that can come across as attention-whorey. But if you're tipping towards the countdown, a lot of us are going to be understanding that you want to tip in amounts that encourage others to pitch in, because if someone drops a big tip toward a countdown, smaller tippers will sometimes stop tipping and expect the big spender to finish it for them.

Tip how you can, when you can but don't rely on a whale to finish or do the whole goal for you. If everyone were to pitch in on the tipping, even if it's 5 or ten tokens here or there, the shows would get done. I can tell you of many times where the model couldn't get the goal/topic finished and she logged off early. Or, hung out without a topic for a bit just to shoot the shit. But, she didn't stay too long as on MFC that goes against their camscore and ranking.

But if you're tipping towards the countdown, a lot of us are going to be understanding that you want to tip in amounts that encourage others to pitch in, because if someone drops a big tip toward a countdown, smaller tippers will sometimes stop tipping and expect the big spender to finish it for them.

I tried like hell for MONTHS to get a mod to realize that............ Got to the point they would just come in, sit there, and wait for him to get frustrated and tip me to goal. Since he's been gone, VOILA they tip again!

As for the OP - I respect what you are trying to do there - you are tipping her for her time and trying to encourage others. For a model to bitch at you for it, that's just rude. The only time I bitch is when i get the guy that spends 20 minutes tipping 1 token every 15 seconds. THOSE guys drive me batshit crazy.... I'm not ungrateful for the tips but goddamn that is ANNOYING!

Status
Not open for further replies.