AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Norm for Private shows on MFC..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2021
Hi everyone, I really appreciate this community, I am still pretty new and getting my bearings on MFC, but am intrigued and enjoy it.
So with private shows so far is it the norm that they can end it a bit abruptly? I’ve had a couple like this, I imagine they just want to get off watching u a bit, then just say thanks lol. I guess it’s a bit confusing bc I am not doing c2c so not sure what they are up to ! Question: with private shows is it better to c2c so u can communicate easier with them ? And then they can just talk to u instead of type ?
Also on a side note, I had my first customer today basically make me feel like shit bc he tipped me and expected me to show my pussy( in public chat)NOT on my menu. I know this will happen, but damn.. not cool to make someone feel like that.
Thank you, Sincerely, T

The audio on C2C is very difficult without headphones just a heads up. You'll get a terrible lag + echo.

It's pretty normal for shows to end abruptly. When I did random pvts I'd say something like "I'm just going to enjoy myself/do what I enjoy unless you tell me you want me to change something up. Feel free to chat/make requests or just sit back and enjoy. Let me know when you are done cos I love to know I made you happy!" also watch their tokens if they're showing. You can see them getting closer to zero. You can also send a pm after the show if they end suddenly

Sorry about your shitty customer. That's a manipulation tactic they do to try to push your boundaries. I hope you stuck to your guns, his problem not yours.

Hi Miss L.. thank you for the advice ! You know I was thinking about headphones but wasn’t sure if I’d look like I was gaming lol, that might be kinda hot though, might give off an instructor kinda feel !
Yes I want to do better with the private shows, I just need better communication to figure the customer out. Thank you for those tips for communicating during privates that will be helpful :)
Thank you, yes that was first time dealing with a customer that made me feel straight up awful and I thought I was gonna cry to be honest. I know it’s gonna happen though, I’ll go have a glass of wine and be better
Thanks again xo

The audio on C2C is very difficult without headphones just a heads up. You'll get a terrible lag + echo.

It's pretty normal for shows to end abruptly. When I did random pvts I'd say something like "I'm just going to enjoy myself/do what I enjoy unless you tell me you want me to change something up. Feel free to chat/make requests or just sit back and enjoy. Let me know when you are done cos I love to know I made you happy!" also watch their tokens if they're showing. You can see them getting closer to zero. You can also send a pm after the show if they end suddenly

Sorry about your shitty customer. That's a manipulation tactic they do to try to push your boundaries. I hope you stuck to your guns, his problem not yours.
@TeddiePage This post is exactly the input I'd have given, it's golden! (Lacey I didn't realize our private style back in the day was so similar ha!) Going cam 2 cam is actually great for keeping the member a bit more hooked into the show. But don' thave them turn on their audio, the feedback is a big distraction. As she pointed out, it's great to say something like "I want to watch you cum, I love to know I made you finish" (it's the only reason I ever did c2c so I knew when they were done lol).

@TeddiePage This post is exactly the input I'd have given, it's golden! (Lacey I didn't realize our private style back in the day was so similar ha!) Going cam 2 cam is actually great for keeping the member a bit more hooked into the show. But don' thave them turn on their audio, the feedback is a big distraction. As she pointed out, it's great to say something like "I want to watch you cum, I love to know I made you finish" (it's the only reason I ever did c2c so I knew when they were done lol).
Thank you ! Yes I definitely want to feel more in control of the privates so all this is very useful information. Most of them have been requested before we discuss what they want so I’ve just been rolling with them, and perhaps they aren’t even sure what they want so I’ll just be prepared ;)

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Thank you ! Yes I definitely want to feel more in control of the privates so all this is very useful information. Most of them have been requested before we discuss what they want so I’ve just been rolling with them, and perhaps they aren’t even sure what they want so I’ll just be prepared ;)
You do not need to take a private before discussion. You're probably attracting a lot of dudes w dick in hand just trying to finish. That can be an easy way to make tokens but it pulls you away from chat and if you make a good amount from tips this can be detrimental. You can put something like "pm for private" in your topic. I understand sometimes you need the tokens to roll in no matter what but I typically would turn down a pvt request and require them to tell me via pm what they want to see.

Oh also in your settings you can make it so the person has to have a minimum balance to hit private. It doesn't guarantee they start but it will stop the dude w 56 tokens left from hitting private. I used to set mine to 900tk and I told people this was my minimum. If they left early they're required to tip the remainder of they wish to go pvt again another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.