AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS (Starting soon) (BRB) video holding page.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

British_Rosie

Cam Model
Sep 17, 2023
I am trying to find out how to make a "Screensaver" (Starting soon) (BRB) to use when I am streaming and just setting up or popping to the toilet / getting lunch. Yes everyone cam models do pee / poo lol.

I have seen many models now have video holding pages for various reasons and I like the way they work by either keeping the viewers engaged until the model is ready or so the model can get something to eat quickly.

My question is I have seen ways to create animated or image based holding, intro, outro, soon to start or BRB pages however I cant find any youtube or info on how to make a video version so that it keeps the viewers engaged.

It only needs to be a 2 min video that loops for over and over until I am ready to start or am back.

Would any of you lovely people know any where to look for guidance/help.

Thanks in advance Rose XX

If you are on Chaturbate, video recordings are not allowed on live broadcasts. My brb is an image of me with rotating text.

People are permabanned for this. If in doubt, email CB support and ask them if this video brb is allowed.

While you may have seen it on other channels, that doesn't mean they weren't eventually punished for it.

I don't know anything about other sites and their TOS for this.

Also, as per Stripchat rules...

• Using screens such as "BRB" (be right back), "Streaming will start soon", etc., instead of live streaming is not allowed.
  • All broadcasts must be live. Video recordings and static photos are not allowed to be broadcasted and/or advertised as live streaming. Violators will be banned and have all outstanding earnings withheld and all past earnings deducted from the studio (if one is involved).
  • You are only allowed to walk out of the room during a broadcast for up to 2 minutes; informing the users about your absence in a public chat is mandatory. If your absence will last longer than 2 minutes, go offline beforehand.

Yes, Stripchat prohibits even a static image for BRB etc if you are going to be away longer than 2(!!!) minutes. (My only real complaint about Stripchat)

Reactions: British_Rosie
If you are on Chaturbate, video recordings are not allowed on live broadcasts. My brb is an image of me with rotating text.

People are permabanned for this. If in doubt, email CB support and ask them if this video brb is allowed.

While you may have seen it on other channels, that doesn't mean they weren't eventually punished for it.

I don't know anything about other sites and their TOS for this.
I will email them all today asking to confirm if this is allowed but I have seen the same models using these videos as a sort of screensaver for Months.

Is it just because they are popular that the sites turn a blind eye?

Thanks Rose

Also, as per Stripchat rules...

• Using screens such as "BRB" (be right back), "Streaming will start soon", etc., instead of live streaming is not allowed.
  • All broadcasts must be live. Video recordings and static photos are not allowed to be broadcasted and/or advertised as live streaming. Violators will be banned and have all outstanding earnings withheld and all past earnings deducted from the studio (if one is involved).
  • You are only allowed to walk out of the room during a broadcast for up to 2 minutes; informing the users about your absence in a public chat is mandatory. If your absence will last longer than 2 minutes, go offline beforehand.
I see models breaking this rule all the time and it is the same models. I will contact the sites so I have there advice in writing to go back to.

I cam from my studio in garden so its not always possible to tell how long Ill be and I don't want to lose where my viewers have got me in terms of goals and having to restart bots and apps.

I would still like to create a Streaming soon intro (Promo) and BRB even if it is just for private shows or Onlyfans etc. If I have it then Ill find a use for it.

Maybe the cam sites turn a blind eye to popular creators who bring in revenue.

Thanks Rose XX

Yes, Stripchat prohibits even a static image for BRB etc if you are going to be away longer than 2(!!!) minutes. (My only real complaint about Stripchat)
I agree if I want to go and make a cup of tea they want me to log off the restart 3 min later why not allow a 10 min holding page once or twice during a 8 hour stream. Everyone needs a break ill message all the sites now and see if there is any bending of the rules lol.

I agree if I want to go and make a cup of tea they want me to log off the restart 3 min later why not allow a 10 min holding page once or twice during a 8 hour stream.

I agree.

I am only a user. I only visit StripChat, and they *do* give warnings about going over the 2 minutes. I expect that repeated infringements would lead to a suspension.

I think SC is: Warning, 24 hour suspension, 7 day suspension, permanent ban -- and it *is* a permanent ban. Of course there are some infringements that are an immediate permanent ban, no warning, no suspension.

Everyone needs a break ill message all the sites now and see if there is any bending of the rules lol.
It is up to you of course, but I suspect, like all breaking of rules in life, if you do it often eventually you *will* be caught and punished, and there is almost never any appeal with cam sites when you break TOS.

Last edited:
Reactions: British_Rosie
Status
Not open for further replies.