AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offline tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
So I never really did offline tips. I think it's pretty rare as most members would like to see the models' reaction to the tip. I wouldn't mind giving an occasional offline tip (let's say around 200 tokens or so), but I'm not sure how normal it is or what the model would think of it.
I'm not asking for amounts but are offline tips rare or how much are they appriciated? I understand that tokens for free is always welcome, but, well, I'm still a bit hesitant with this.

I'm asking mostly because a model I visit is only online when I'm at work: I only see her in the weekend.

So I never really did offline tips. I think it's pretty rare as most members would like to see the models' reaction to the tip. I wouldn't mind giving an occasional offline tip (let's say around 200 tokens or so), but I'm not sure how normal it is or what the model would think of it.
I'm not asking for amounts but are offline tips rare or how much are they appriciated? I understand that tokens for free is always welcome, but, well, I'm still a bit hesitant with this.

I'm asking mostly because a model I visit is only online when I'm at work: I only see her in the weekend.
I can't imagine anyone having a bad reaction to logging in and seeing extra money in their account

I wouldn't mind giving an occasional offline tip (let's say around 200 tokens or so), but I'm not sure how normal it is or what the model would think of it.
I would say... don't bother with 200tk, it's easy to spend them during the weekend when she is on :)

1611334337800.png
But seriously, whatever the amount they are well appreciated (or change of pref' room xD).

It's also a nice way to transfer a message when you have no other way to tell her 'I miss you'
You can also offline tip for special occasions, like birthday, Christmas (too late), Easter of chuseok... I often do a 500tk with a kind notice for this kind of occasions and received 1500tk from an unknown member (thanks, if you read this as I don't know who to kiss :) )

I get some small offline tips every once in a while for an MFC Share video, and I love it because it's a little money in my pocket...tokens are good for my camscore...and it tells me that the member was thinking of me even while I was offline. I got a recent one for an MFC Share purchase, and it included the most flattering tip note.

Reactions: DhaWerda
Yup, I love offline tip, its rare but love em!.. If you read this and tip me offline with a tipnote .. ACF, I'll thank you and have your name on my bio till 28 feb.

I know this wasn't asked in the OP, but I wanted to clarify something that I do/feel, which other models may or may not agree with.

I get an offline tip of a substantial amount (more than or equal to 50 tokens) with a nice note, I'll reply to the MFC mail I get with a thank you message.

I get a tiny offline tip with no note, depends on my mood if I reply.

If I get an offline purchase of something off of Share (a video, photo set, club subscription, etc) I do not reply to those. They're purchases/transactions and don't require a reply.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
So I never really did offline tips. I think it's pretty rare as most members would like to see the models' reaction to the tip.

Some models use to use offline tips as a way to sell videos. But many platforms now have that built into the platform. But it's still useful for purchasing goods & other services.

Outside of that, I don't see much value in a random offline tips. Because many models don't reward people for offline tips. Same thing happens with wish lists.

Online tips are the best! Not only because it’s free money but because it makes me feel so much more special. I don’t always get them but when I do it always makes me smile.

Someone has been tipping me a small offline amount every day for 4 years. Never missed a day
💘💖💝

I.. get offline tips fairly regularly. Outside of that guy, and transactions..id say i get a few a week. They make me feel missed/valued which is lovely. Of course they're never expected but if you wanna make a girl feel good...I🤷‍♀️

Someone has been tipping me a small offline amount every day for 4 years. Never missed a day
Wow, that's some dedication! :yikes: Not even thinking of finances, the fact he managed to never forget by coincidence one day is impressive in and of itself.

Wow, that's some dedication! :yikes: Not even thinking of finances, the fact he managed to never forget by coincidence one day is impressive in and of itself.
He's very lovely. He sends a small tip note and shares something about his thoughts or life experiences etc with every note. He picks a new theme every month.

It's honestly the best thing ever. I haven't had a 0 token day in over 4 years because of him.

I like shooting an offline tip out to a model I like every now and then. It's something they seem to appreciate a lot. And who wouldn't!

Man, four years is damned impressive.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.