AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Osomatsu-san Season 3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2020
Midwest, USA
fetlife.com
Twitter Username
@fukurouyoujo
Chaturbate Username
hebiyoujo
We're 2 episodes in and they're recycling all the same jokes! It's one thing when they recycle stuff from the first 2 anime (1966, and 1988) but, bruh... They recycling stuff from season 1 and season 2! For all the budget that went into everything else about the show, they didn't get new writers and new gags! I know we're only 2 episodes in, but this is the first impressions, and they're failing so hard! The anime portion of this franchise started in 1966 and ain't nobody wait 54 fucking years for this! I'm so disappointed, in a deflated sense. I know their something sociology-politically problematic coming down the pipes, as per trend of the first 2 reboot seasons, but this is what we're starting off with?

I'm going to keep watching, don't get my wrong. It's amazing to look at, and other studios should take note of how to work a budget and timing, but I would like to enjoy it while I watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.