AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paranoid now.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2023
I have been camming on my fave site for a good few years and today was the first time I have done this... A user took me for an exclusive. I should have known from his user name that it might be a bit weird but ar'nt t a lot of user names?, Anyway, He clearly wanted mommy play, he called me mommy, I said this wasn't allowed. He then continued to go along the mommy thing and even wrote mommy orientated chat on the chat box. I ended the call first. ( 1st time ever.) I'm now paranoid that he will report me for ending the call and I might get banned from the site. I did record what I could and you can hear him clearly saying mommy stuff and I still have the message referring to mommy talk. Am I being paranoid for no reason?

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I have been camming on my fave site for a good few years and today was the first time I have done this... A user took me for an exclusive. I should have known from his user name that it might be a bit weird but ar'nt t a lot of user names?, Anyway, He clearly wanted mommy play, he called me mommy, I said this wasn't allowed. He then continued to go along the mommy thing and even wrote mommy orientated chat on the chat box. I ended the call first. ( 1st time ever.) I'm now paranoid that he will report me for ending the call and I might get banned from the site. I did record what I could and you can hear him clearly saying mommy stuff and I still have the message referring to mommy talk. Am I being paranoid for no reason?

No, you are not being "paranoid for no reason," especially after seeing several threads on here about models being suspended or banned due to scenarios with members requesting something forbidden (Though a lot of those are about Chaturbate).

If the same thing were to happen to me on MyFreeCams, I wouldn't be worried about it because MFC isn't ban-happy the way CB is with models, and MFC doesn't ban models for the scenario like yours. Plus you did the right thing, and didn't even entertain the idea of doing "mommy" roleplay. Since you called it "exclusive," I'm assuming you're either talking about Streamate or Stripchat.

I think you'll be totally fine, but if you're worried about it, at least you have the recording of him saying the "mommy" stuff...and (hopefully) you have video or screenshot proof of you telling him that it isn't allowed.

Yes, don't know which site it was but unless its rules vary greatly from other sites i'd say you are good.

No, you are not being "paranoid for no reason," especially after seeing several threads on here about models being suspended or banned due to scenarios with members requesting something forbidden (Though a lot of those are about Chaturbate).

If the same thing were to happen to me on MyFreeCams, I wouldn't be worried about it because MFC isn't ban-happy the way CB is with models, and MFC doesn't ban models for the scenario like yours. Plus you did the right thing, and didn't even entertain the idea of doing "mommy" roleplay. Since you called it "exclusive," I'm assuming you're either talking about Streamate or Stripchat.

I think you'll be totally fine, but if you're worried about it, at least you have the recording of him saying the "mommy" stuff...and (hopefully) you have video or screenshot proof of you telling him that it isn't allowed.
That's what I mean about the whole paranoid thing. I stick to the rules but I have heard so many horror stories of models being banned for less.

That's what I mean about the whole paranoid thing. I stick to the rules but I have heard so many horror stories of models being banned for less.

Yes, so if you are paranoid, it's not "for no reason." It'd be for a good reason. Years ago I had a guy on ImLive ask me "Were you spanked as a child?" I'd answered his question without worry, because back then I'd never heard of models getting banned for simply responding to a question about your childhood.

Now...after all the posts I see on here about models getting banned for some of this stuff...I would be a nervous wreck if I tried to cam on a site like Chaturbate. Because I sometimes talk about stuff from the 80s/90s (like favorite cartoons), and it sucks to think that saying "Oh, yeah! I used to watch that too when I was a kid!" could get a model banned from a cam site.

This may or may not help but when I got hit with the ban hammer I had no clue I had done anything wrong and experienced no paranoia about it.

Every time I worry and say oh will that get me in trouble nothing comes of it.
Yes, so if you are paranoid, it's not "for no reason." It'd be for a good reason. Years ago I had a guy on ImLive ask me "Were you spanked as a child?" I'd answered his question without worry, because back then I'd never heard of models getting banned for simply responding to a question about your childhood.

Now...after all the posts I see on here about models getting banned for some of this stuff...I would be a nervous wreck if I tried to cam on a site like Chaturbate. Because I sometimes talk about stuff from the 80s/90s (like favorite cartoons), and it sucks to think that saying "Oh, yeah! I used to watch that too when I was a kid!" could get a model banned from a cam site.
I was going to reply in a similar fashion but in a different way. When I wasn't paranoid I got hit with a ban. Every time I've been paranoid since? Nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.