AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum card question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hello
I wanna ask you how is your experience with paxum card? Now im on chaturbate and im happy with cosmopayment but wanna start also stream on Bonga and Cherry.tv. I was using Paxum few yearrs ago but my card NEVER ARRIVED. I was sending money on bank account but this way is not possoble for me anymore. I refreshed already Paxum account and I can request paxum card but first i need have those aroud 13 dolars for activate and only one way is earn them on new pages and wait for payment. But if i will receive payments on Paxum and my card will again not arrive , i will be more than not happy. I saw also option fast delivery but for 100 $? Is really weird. So im curious if u have any experience with standard shipping,

Hello
I wanna ask you how is your experience with paxum card? Now im on chaturbate and im happy with cosmopayment but wanna start also stream on Bonga and Cherry.tv. I was using Paxum few yearrs ago but my card NEVER ARRIVED. I was sending money on bank account but this way is not possoble for me anymore. I refreshed already Paxum account and I can request paxum card but first i need have those aroud 13 dolars for activate and only one way is earn them on new pages and wait for payment. But if i will receive payments on Paxum and my card will again not arrive , i will be more than not happy. I saw also option fast delivery but for 100 $? Is really weird. So im curious if u have any experience with standard shipping,
Just an FYI. Paxum doesn't offer visa or Mastercard anymore, they are union pay cards. I would check they are accepted at least somewhere in your city before ordering the card as union pay is not widely accepted so even if you get the card you might have issues getting the funds off the card.

I never had an issue getting my paxum card when they offered the mastercards with standard shipping, not sure what they are like now that it is all union pay as no where here takes union pay so I had to stop using paxum.

Just an FYI. Paxum doesn't offer visa or Mastercard anymore, they are union pay cards. I would check they are accepted at least somewhere in your city before ordering the card as union pay is not widely accepted so even if you get the card you might have issues getting the funds off the card.

I never had an issue getting my paxum card when they offered the mastercards with standard shipping, not sure what they are like now that it is all union pay as no where here takes union pay so I had to stop using paxum.
Im in Poland, in Warsaw. Do you maybe know if here works union pay? I have no idea how to check it. For me maters withdraws from atms or at least othe way but withdraw, not paying in shops etc

y-25.png

Thats the logo for union pay, you'll only be able to use atms and pay points that have that logo.
Looks like the only atms that work with union pay are owned and operated by Euronet and Citibank.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BlackWizard
y-25.png

Thats the logo for union pay, you'll only be able to use atms and pay points that have that logo.
Looks like the only atms that work with union pay are owned and operated by Euronet and Citibank.
Ooh i have a lot euronets even in my closest area :h: I will go tomorrow and see if there is logo there ! Thank you🙏

Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.