AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

people like this omg

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
apparently 12 months ago he sat in my room ( im guessing cuz there was a hi msg from me be4 this i deleted to weed out of the convo as its irrelvant ) i do that when eople just sit and not say a word to try to make him talk he never replied....

all of a sudden 12 months later i get a message as i just got offline recently from a requested private to some crazy shiz from this man
why are men this disrespectful this man made me sick reading this

does this man do this to anyone else... im blocking for sure and reporting his account as well...

Attachments

• IMG_9815 (1).jpg
    IMG_9815 (1).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
one of the reasons i never check Dm's on stripchat,, only from guys who are tipping good and only if its a must ..

Upvote 0
i check all of them cuz ya never know if they are setting up a pvt or anything but i had the notification dot so i clicked it and thats what i saw yes i blocked him but he needed to know thats not ever okay sending to someone clearly he doesnt care and is on to the next woman to harass her

Upvote 0
apparently 12 months ago he sat in my room ( im guessing cuz there was a hi msg from me be4 this i deleted to weed out of the convo as its irrelvant ) i do that when eople just sit and not say a word to try to make him talk he never replied....

all of a sudden 12 months later i get a message as i just got offline recently from a requested private to some crazy shiz from this man
why are men this disrespectful this man made me sick reading this

does this man do this to anyone else... im blocking for sure and reporting his account as well...
heres another one.... please this guy needs to be gone at this point

Ew. Ain’t nothing sexy about a strange man telling a woman that he wants to knock her up, and wanting to to make her cry. 🙄:facepalm: Yikes. Now if I’d turned around and told him that I’d rather shove this Swiffer WetJet mop up his ass, I’d be called a sick, crazy bitch…..

Upvote 0