AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2024
Hi admin, my account name is kingsince2000. I was streaming one night and I got a message that my account has been permanently banned. Maybe it was because I was wearing a nose mask but I don’t see that as a violation since other models wear face mask. I tried opening another account but it said I my ID has been banned on the other account, I cannot get another ID but I want to continue using the site because I am a student and I want to stay active now so I can pay some loans. Can I recover my account?

Hi admin, my account name is kingsince2000. I was streaming one night and I got a message that my account has been permanently banned. Maybe it was because I was wearing a nose mask but I don’t see that as a violation since other models wear face mask.
I am not a model but I thought that SC always gave the reason for bans in the message informing models of the ban.

Have you contacted SC support? That should always be your first step. Charlie_SC has given links in previous messages:
How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

I tried opening another account but it said I my ID has been banned on the other account, I cannot get another ID but I want to continue using the site because I am a student and I want to stay active now so I can pay some loans. Can I recover my account?

Be aware that once banned, SC does not allow you to create another account, that would be rather pointless from their pov.

And it is the weekend, so both @Charlie_SC and @Stella_SC are likely not monitoring so closely here. (be patient).

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Hello @Kingsince2000

I can see that you were suspended for breaching 2 rules:
- unregistered people broadcasting
- using pre-recorded video

These are both very serious violations hence, you are permanently suspended.

Please note, that if your account is permanently banned, it means that you are permanently suspended from our platform and no new accounts will be approved.
Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

I will also PM you should you wish to discuss this further.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.