AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanently Blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakhijaan

Banhammered
Sep 26, 2022
Screenshot_20220926-233341.jpg
Stripchat Team Hello We Are Rakhijaan@xh Please xhamster team Halp please My Account has been parmanent Block But Please one Give Last And One Chance My Documents Reopen Unblock my Documents Create New Account I will never make such a mistake, all my tokens are also lost, give me a chance to create another account please your my documents please unblock documents
Give me a chance, I want to apologize for rectifying my mistake, I will not do any such work in the future, which will not violate the rules of stripchat

Hello @Rakhijaan
From what I can see, our Support team has already provided you with ample information regarding your account on numerous tickets.
Your account has been investigated and permanently suspended due to violations and breaches of our rules.
Please note, we do not suspend models lightly without a thorough investigation and we only do so with evidence at hand.
The decision to permanently block your account from our site is final but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Reactions: JohnOfC and NotYou
Upvote 0
Hello @Rakhijaan
From what I can see, our Support team has already provided you with ample information regarding your account on numerous tickets.
Your account has been investigated and permanently suspended due to violations and breaches of our rules.
Please note, we do not suspend models lightly without a thorough investigation and we only do so with evidence at hand.
The decision to permanently block your account from our site is final but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
All this happened because of the stupidity of one of my models, otherwise we were good models, we would have earned more tokens.
Why will we take money from outside platform, whatever happened, now how can we create a new account?
You have to give a chance, it is a question of our life, we do not have any business, only you, we are husband and wife, we fill our stomach with this. We have a 2 year old child, paying school fees for him to study is all because of this, I am in a lot of debt.
If we don't pay the fee of our child then we will expel him from the school help me otherwise I will have to poison my wife and child
I need to create a new account once from my documents, nothing else is needed Old Id rakhijaan@xh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219-000522.jpg
    Screenshot_20221219-000522.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-20221219-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20221219-WA0000.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
All this happened because of the stupidity of one of my models, otherwise we were good models, we would have earned more tokens.
Why will we take money from outside platform, whatever happened, now how can we create a new account?
You have to give a chance, it is a question of our life, we do not have any business, only you, we are husband and wife, we fill our stomach with this. We have a 2 year old child, paying school fees for him to study is all because of this, I am in a lot of debt.
If we don't pay the fee of our child then we will expel him from the school help me otherwise I will have to poison my wife and child
I need to create a new account once from my documents, nothing else is needed Old Id rakhijaan@xh
You've already been told you're not going to get your account back, nor can you make new accounts there. If you don't drop the subject I will ban you from ACF as well.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Oh for fuck's sake how did I miss that before.

you're out

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.