AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pre-show and Post-show

• Thread starter Deleted member 72761
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72761

Can a model give a general idea of what goes on behind the scenes and/or in your head before you go live and shortly after the stream ends? I'm sure it will be different for all, but as someone new to interacting/tipping with live models, I'm fascinated with the process and all that goes into it.

Reactions: AmberCutie
probably also depends on the time we stream.

i currently do morning-early afternoon (kinda hours as if i was working in an office job)

before: start my laptop and phone to see if i need any updates
prepare snacks, drinks, put space heater on
about 20-30 minutes styling while listening some youtube videos
put lights on, check for mails / pms and new forum posts and then start...

after: clean my desk, clean and charge toys, put out clothes for next cam / day
quick shower or workout then shower before doing the every day chores or meet friends...

im boring i guess ^^

probably also depends on the time we stream.

i currently do morning-early afternoon (kinda hours as if i was working in an office job)

before: start my laptop and phone to see if i need any updates
prepare snacks, drinks, put space heater on
about 20-30 minutes styling while listening some youtube videos
put lights on, check for mails / pms and new forum posts and then start...

after: clean my desk, clean and charge toys, put out clothes for next cam / day
quick shower or workout then shower before doing the every day chores or meet friends...

im boring i guess ^^
You forgot the part where you motivate your friends before, throught it and after it 🍀🌹

It is boring as fuck.

Before - I wash my toys, set up my camming space (personal stuff out, toys in, some clean up and sometimes decorating) and equipment (PC, lights, webcam etc.), do my make up, get dressed, get annoyed it's taking so long and think about how nice would it be to have a separate space for camming so I wouldn't have to deal with most of the set up.

After - I wash my toys, put everything I took out for streaming away, transform the space into personal again, get annoyed it's taking so long and think about how nice would it be to have a separate space for camming so I wouldn't have to deal with most of the clean up every time. Open my file for earnings tracking to put in data from that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.