AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pricing Pictures & Videos for a Newbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Hello everyone, I'm currently uploading content (photos/videos) to my MFC Share. As a new model, I don't want to price myself right out of business, but I also don't want to sell myself short.

I've gone through many many profiles all across the MFC spectrum of performers and I've concluded that ladies basically charge whatever the heck they want for their content......Lol

That being said, I want to be fair given that I'm new to camming, (although not new to the camera.)

What is a reasonable starting price for a photo album of 25+ professionally shot pics, nudes, non-explicit? Is 333TK too much?
What would be a reasonable starting price for 10-20 min videos, edited, nude teases, erotic, non-explicit?

Any thoughts or advice for newbie? I'd be interested in hearing from Models and Members alike.

Thanks so much for your input!!!! Have a wonderful week!!!

I've gone through many many profiles all across the MFC spectrum of performers and I've concluded that ladies basically charge whatever the heck they want for their content......Lol
This is basically the truth!

But you'd be best to judge the way your members spend in your cam shows, I think. When I was actively camming, I'd have a good handful of people who'd tip in 4 digit amounts every day, and a LOT of others who'd spend at least a few hundred per day. I priced my vids/sets/bundles so that those members would achieve them with reasonable daily spending (per their habits) and that other newcomers would have to fork over just a bit more than they normally woulld in a normal 2-3 hour cam shift.

I also normally would allow share purchases to contribute to my countdowns for shows when I was live.

My average token draw from that kind of cam shift was 6000-9000 tokens based on a whole bunch of stuff, and my videos were usually a minimum of 200 tokens, and any photo sets were similar or just under (but not professionally shot, all my stuff is self shot amateur). Hopefully that gives you a little insight into my mindset on pricing.

Basically it's "price it how you can sell the most of it". Sometimes quantity is more valuable than quality in terms of price. I'd rather make a bunch of fans by getting 10 people to buy an item at 100 tokens vs. having 1 person buy it at 1000, if that makes sense.

Reactions: D_A_X and KingMarti
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.