AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem syncing Lovense numbers across devices

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
Short version is, if I change my lush numbers on my desktop, they dont updated on my mobile.

So if i go into the lovense extension in the Stream Master browser and change all my numbers and go to Stripchat, everything works, no problem. But if I log on to Stripchat on my mobile and use the lovense page there, none of my numbers are updated. I'm logged in to lovense on the mobile, if I click on my icon on the 'toy' page and click 'restore', none of my back up profiles are there. I click on the 'cloud backup and restore' button on the SM browser on my desktop and make a backup there but it never appears on my mobile.

Am I doing something wrong here? Is there a way to change profiles on a mobile device the way you can on a laptop or do i really have to change the numbers individually every time? Or is there a way to sync what I do on the laptop to my mobile devices?

Unfortunately for mobile you have to manually input it, I tried logging in but it doesn’t let you sync across platforms. But do make sure to log in so that if you are logged out from mobile for any reason it’ll be easier to pull the menu right up.

Reactions: Bulllgod
Upvote 0
Now it seems that the numbers will transfer from my mobile to my desktop but they won't transfer from my desktop to my mobile. And when I try using profiles on my desktop, when I try switching profiles the numbers stay the same. Do just have to input my numbers and just not touch them? there must be an easier way to use the same numbers across multiple devices if you change them on one device? Or to make different lush menus and switch between them the same way I can switch between different tip menus on Stripchat.

Upvote 0
Hey @Bulllgod

I think the best thing to do in this case is to contact our Support team so we can check/test your account and see what's going on.
Maybe we need to check the settings or maybe it's even a glitch, so I think we should definitely look into it.

I have also sent you a PM ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.