AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Proof of address

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2022
Hello, I just registered for streamate and am having a hard time trying to upload this proof of address.I uploaded my water bill but they’ve rejected and suggested I upload another document and proof of ownership of P.O. Box and update my account.
We use the same postal address for the whole apartment building I live in and that’s how we get our bills
Can someone please help me out in explaining this and how I can resolve all this
Thank you

Hello, I just registered for streamate and am having a hard time trying to upload this proof of address.I uploaded my water bill but they’ve rejected and suggested I upload another document and proof of ownership of P.O. Box and update my account.
We use the same postal address for the whole apartment building I live in and that’s how we get our bills
Can someone please help me out in explaining this and how I can resolve all this
Thank you
bank statements may help or driving license, if it's on the adress u're living in!

Upvote 0
email liz@streamate.com if your bill address is your physical location and you arent supplying them with a po box.

i used my bank statements too and isp bill for proof of address.

Upvote 0
Thank you
Did you send it as a pdf or took a picture of the documents after printing them
I don’t want to mess up and also finish this
i uploaded the pdf i think? orginally i remember scanning my statements and submitting them as a jpeg. i know there is an app where you can take pictures of docs and it turns it into a pdf. ETA: adobe scan is the app! i also checked, my docs are pdfs.

but submit it again and email liz. if support sent you an email recommend forwarding it for clarification so her or her team can better help.

Upvote 0
i uploaded the pdf i think? orginally i remember scanning my statements and submitting them as a jpeg. i know there is an app where you can take pictures of docs and it turns it into a pdf. ETA: adobe scan is the app! i also checked, my docs are pdfs.

but submit it again and email liz. if support sent you an email recommend forwarding it for clarification so her or her team can better help.
Thank you so much, this was helpful...I got approved ASAP like took them 5 minutes. I uploaded a PDF and told Liz, she has been really helpful
It actually seems like all they want as proof of address is the bank statement with your physical address(I.e apartment or building name, your apt no,road/street with its number,zip code and country)
Am saying this too so that anyone who has not been able to upload their proof of address..use your bank statement and it has to have all I’ve said above and if possible it’s on the maps and can be located
If your using a P.O Box ensure you’ve confirmed if it’s valid before it messes you up.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.