AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punkerbarbie Hello I just create a new account and ever before I start broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankJoe18

Banhammered
Jul 19, 2022
Hi @punker barbie I create a new account and was permanently banned, the nickname was iberiavega when I send a email about the cause they dont explain me the reason why the account was banned, I attached the response for support but when I ask for further explanation they never response again, thanks for your help

I create a new account and was permanently banned
According to your posts here you were banned on your previous account. So any new account you make is associated with YOU, which means it'll be banned. Just a reminder to you and everyone when you get banned from a site, you're not allowed to be there, regardless of "new account" made or not.

Reactions: Coffeelounge
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.