AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question regarding Albums!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2021
mos eisley
Twitter Username
@ObiJennobi
Hey there!
I’ve been streaming on StripChat for about 2 months now and with the holidays coming up I wanted to create an Advent Calendar photo/video album (add new pictures/videos everyday) and was curious if videos can be added in packs/along with photos? I’m also curious if someone purchases an album can I add to it and they will see the newly added content?

I feel like this is such a silly question but I cannot find a concrete answer regarding albums/videos for the platform.
Thanks in advance for any insight y’all might have!

Hey there!
I’ve been streaming on StripChat for about 2 months now and with the holidays coming up I wanted to create an Advent Calendar photo/video album (add new pictures/videos everyday) and was curious if videos can be added in packs/along with photos? I’m also curious if someone purchases an album can I add to it and they will see the newly added content?

I feel like this is such a silly question but I cannot find a concrete answer regarding albums/videos for the platform.
Thanks in advance for any insight y’all might have!

I think thus is a yes.
If I'm a fan club member and someone adds new to the album I can still see those. The same goes for public ones, so logic should follow with purchased albums too.

I am not one to buy photos and videos so I don't have any purchased packs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.