AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions about stripchat fan club/my.club

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I've just started a fan club and have run into a bit of confusion. What exactly is the difference between yhe stripchat fan club and my.club? How do I access my.club? I tried logging in with my stripchat details and it wouldn't work, do I need to create a new account there? How do I edit my page there or is it all done through stripchat?

Also, I would like to adjust the prices for tiers for my fan club, or failing that, get rid of a few tiers altogether, how do I do that? I asked someone to join from the my.club site and they were only able to subscribe to the lowest tier, no other options were available.

Thank you for your help, this is all a bit new and confusing.

I've just started a fan club and have run into a bit of confusion. What exactly is the difference between yhe stripchat fan club and my.club? How do I access my.club? I tried logging in with my stripchat details and it wouldn't work, do I need to create a new account there? How do I edit my page there or is it all done through stripchat?
@Charlie_SC or @xChloe can inform of all the details, but as a user I can confirm that my.club is separate (but related/affiliated in some way) to SC, so yes you need to create a my.club account.

I look at it as SC's approved "Only fans" type of site.
Also, I would like to adjust the prices for tiers for my fan club, or failing that, get rid of a few tiers altogether, how do I do that?
I think the pricing for fanclub levels are set by SC.
I asked someone to join from the my.club site and they were only able to subscribe to the lowest tier, no other options were available.

Thank you for your help, this is all a bit new and confusing.
Can't hep with this at all, sounds very odd.

Upvote 0
I've just started a fan club and have run into a bit of confusion.

Fan club from https://stripchat.com/model/fan-club, which you activate in your Stripchat profile.
As soon as you start it, you will have a special "Join Fan club" button in your profile.
You can't cancel some subscription levels, but you can set up benefits so that some levels will become more valuable for users than others.

My.club is an adult-friendly site for selling content. You can create an account directly from Stripchat (at the Settings and Privacy page) or sign up from https://my.club/ accordingly.

If you have any questions about My.Club or Fanclub functionality, feel free to ask, I'll do my best to help you :)

Upvote 0
You can create an account directly from Stripchat (at the Settings and Privacy page)
I don't see a way to do that anywhere.

Upvote 0
I don't see a way to do that anywhere.

Yes, this is possible in some cases, for example, if you have more than one person registered on your account. (We'll soon add an information block for these accounts, but there isn't one yet, right).

You can register at My.Club, and then point the link to your club in the social media block on Stripchat (My profile > My information). After that, your fans on Stripchat will see the purple diamond icon and can go directly to My.club. (it works vice versa as well, so you can officially promote your Stripchat account on My.club).

Upvote 0
Sorry, another question: I'm trying to send a tip to model's page right now as I type this, but the tip button just spins and spins. I've tried multiple browsers and multiple internet connections. Not sure what the issue is.

Upvote 0
Is there a way to moderate users comments and messages? Can you block users from messaging you?

If the user writes something unpleasant to the creator in private messages, then the model can move this dialog to message requests (the user will continue to write, but the creator won't see it).

It's not possible to ban a user so that he'll stop leaving comments under the posts - but this will be fixed in the future. If there are already some cases, you would like to tell - please PM me, and our team will take a look.

Also is there a way to make photos and videos not easily savable (ie disable right click save as)?

Regarding this one: just saving photos and videos by right-clicking is not possible.
But if you have seen somewhere how this functionality is implemented even better - please tell me; I will tell the developers.

Reactions: bbc003
Upvote 0
Sorry, another question: I'm trying to send a tip to model's page right now as I type this, but the tip button just spins and spins. I've tried multiple browsers and multiple internet connections. Not sure what the issue is.

Please try sending the tip again and tell me if the problem persists (most likely, you were trying to send a tip exactly when we were doing some updates on My.Club).

Upvote 0
If the user writes something unpleasant to the creator in private messages, then the model can move this dialog to message requests (the user will continue to write, but the creator won't see it).

It's not possible to ban a user so that he'll stop leaving comments under the posts - but this will be fixed in the future. If there are already some cases, you would like to tell - please PM me, and our team will take a look.

Regarding this one: just saving photos and videos by right-clicking is not possible.
But if you have seen somewhere how this functionality is implemented even better - please tell me; I will tell the developers.

Actually, with some videos it is possible, but mostly it is not. I am unsure if there is a specific reason why some can be saved. Photos can't be as far as I am aware.
I will send you a PM to link directly to a video I CAn "save as" - and hopefully the devs can look into it. But it seems to be very random.

Upvote 0
@bbc003 so we're on the same page: you were talking about My.Club, right? Because that's what I was answering about :)

@Brett M let's wait for an answer from @bbc003 , so I can answer you correctly too :)

Upvote 0

Yes @xChloe, these questions are for the my.club site. As Brettm mentioned, some video that are posted are right click savable. I do not know why.

As for the not being able to tip issue. I came back hours later and the problem resolved itself. I do not know why--the issue seemed similar to the SC "My Collections" page not always responding when trying to playback saved privates/video--the site just hangs for a reason that Support has never provided a resolution to.

It does feel like the site is basically the SC framework but still in development as an "OF" style content marketplace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.