AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Raffles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2010
Raffle for the best models?

meetings
Skype shows
underpants
videos
photos
premium acounts

By the way how many tokens for each ticket?

models prefer make the raffles per day, week or month?

AustinFox is doing a two-stage raffle leading up to the unveiling of her new bewbies. There's a daily raffle where tickets go for something like 100 tk for one and 500 tk for six. The winner of the daily either gets the panties du jour, or they can opt to be included in the drawing for the grand prize which is for an iPad, some special shows and the unveiling, with other prizes for 2nd and 3rd place, all of which are detailed on her profile.

It's totally worth buying a ticket just to make her recite all the intricacies. :p Plus, Austin is a really neat, and gorgeous, chick. She has both sub and dom patter down from her work on fetish stuff and, even as convincing as she is in both roles, can switch between them at the drop of a hat.

xander77 said:

meetings
Skype shows
underpants
videos
photos
premium acounts

What?

AmberCutie said:
xander77 said:

meetings
Skype shows
underpants
videos
photos
premium acounts

What?

yes...

some models have premium accounts...

and make shows in webcam in premium accounts...

For example add friend some members and models use your account for shows...
set a date and time for this...

I've never done a raffle and I've been on MFC since Feboobary now!
I have a hard time getting people to buy lots of videos and pictures for super cheap, I doubt people would tip me 50 tokens for no reason on the off chance they might win something!

xander77 said:
yes...

That's hardly the same as raffling off premium accounts, now is it?

Sevrin said:
xander77 said:
yes...

That's hardly the same as raffling off premium accounts, now is it?

is this model has a premium account and do shows through your account ... Schedule a day and time ...
A model mfc does it.
If you send a token tip of 1200 I think .. have access to show in her account every week. It gets in your friend list and through the webcam on her premium account she makes the show ...
But you can win a prize in the raffle also that it wont do.
and can only see the show her friends who are in the premium account .. we can select who can see our webcam ..

like a group show but in premium account of model and not in your room...

xander77 said:
is this model has a premium account and do shows through your account ... Schedule a day and time ...
A model mfc does it.
If you send a token tip of 1200 I think .. have access to show in her account every week. It gets in your friend list and through the webcam on her premium account she makes the show ...
But you can win a prize in the raffle also that it wont do.
and can only see the show her friends who are in the premium account .. we can select who can see our webcam ..
MFC member accounts are not transferable, so it would be against MFC rules to raffle off premium accounts, which is what you implied by listing them along with underwear and photos. You are confusing two very different concepts. I will try to explain the difference:

In a raffle for an item, whether virtual, like an MFC account, or real, like panties, ownership is transferred from the person running the raffle to the person with the winning raffle ticket.

What you are talking about is raffling off private shows, not premium accounts. It does not matter whether the show is on MFC member webcam, Skype, Yahoo or another medium. Doing it through MFC merely means that the member doesn't have to sign up for Skype or Yahoo or install any additional software if they haven't already done so. Ownership of the premium account is not transferred when you win a private show via MFC webcam.

xander77 said:
yes is this...
show in premium account..... as skype, yahoo, msn

sorry if I explained evil

This is not meant as a criticism, just as a help for your english. You should've used "badly" here. "Evil" implies something that does harm to someone else. "bad" is something that is wrong, whether it is evil or not. "badly" is the adverb form of "bad", which is what you want to use to describe the verb (explained being the verb you were describing here).

Again- I do not wish you to feel like you did something wrong. My mother's native language is French, so I know firsthand that just because you mess up a bit of English, doesn't mean you're stupid.

Hope that helped. ^.^

LadyLuna said:
xander77 said:
yes is this...
show in premium account..... as skype, yahoo, msn

sorry if I explained evil

This is not meant as a criticism, just as a help for your english. You should've used "badly" here. "Evil" implies something that does harm to someone else. "bad" is something that is wrong, whether it is evil or not. "badly" is the adverb form of "bad", which is what you want to use to describe the verb (explained being the verb you were describing here).

Again- I do not wish you to feel like you did something wrong. My mother's native language is French, so I know firsthand that just because you mess up a bit of English, doesn't mean you're stupid.

Hope that helped. ^.^

thanks...

Yeah the fact that Xander's English is pretty terrible put us down the wrong path.

But I have to say this... using a member cam on a premium account to provide a show for other MFC members is clearly written into the rules also. Can Not Do. I'd suggest letting your model friend know she's breaking the rules and to switch to Skype. Then again it's written in to the rules, also, that when exchanging contact information on MFC, that info can not be used to provide webcam shows outside of MFC... so it's already a lose lose.

I am so sorry for my English ...
I'm not perfectt ..lol... and your grammar is different from mine ....
sorry ..
I'll tell the model to be careful because it can be reprimanded by the owners of mfc.

This is the scam/loophole Model is also logged in using a prem account and uses splitcam to stream her cam through her prem account to approved viewers.

Which is why prem accounts have a dumbed down low quality highly compressed video feed.

oooooooohhhhhhhhh I always *wondered* why premium cams always look like shite!

I've never done a raffle, but it dawned on me the other day that I probably should get on that train. I watched a totally bored, unengaged model sitting her room describing her raffle like even she didn't quite understand how it worked, with zero flare, and then WHAMMO 300 token tip. She just kind of blinked and without saying thankyou, or exhibiting excitement at all, she immediately sighed and said, "you guys really need to listen and put "raffle" in your tip notes so i know what it's for" to which a premium replied, "your sparkling fucking personality? now show me your goddamn tits, I don't give a crap about your raffle"

lmao, it was lame sauce, but I thought to myself, "fuck me, I wanna be this chick, I want to get a 300 token tip and do nothing else but write some dudes name on a scrap of paper and then whine about how confusing it is when people don't specify which raffle their 300 token tip is going towards" lol, "is that for the used toothbrush or stinky socks raffle?"

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.