AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rejection of document.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 14, 2024
I am performing as a model with id “Sunitha-5” till 11th Feb-24. I wanted to perform with a new id and hence registered afresh with a new id “haindhavi-9” on 12th February-24 and I am performed as a model on 12th February 2024 till18 hours IST. My old id “Sunitha-5” is disabled and to my surprise my new id “haindhavi9” also is disabled on 13th February. The account was disabled stating the reason as "The document appears to be modified". Hence, I have submitted a new document Driver's license. But that also is rejected even with new document stating the same reason. Due the afore mentioned multiple rejections i have decided to close haindhavi-9 Even ready to forego the earned tokens and try to open a new account. Subsequently, I have deleted the haindhavi-9 account and have opened new account with id "Samyu-45" and submitted Driver's License document. But this also was rejected stating same reason - The document appears to be modified.There was a mismatch in the previously submitted documents and hence I have re submitted after rectifying the error with utmost care. This re submission also got rejected with the same reason and I am clueless about this reason as i have scanned from original document. I request you to elaborate me about the shortcoming in the submitted document and the ways to rectify it. For your kind information I would like to inform that the ID cards I posses - Driver license, aadhar card and pan card. Please advise me suitabily if this be the reason for rejection.

Hey @samyu-45
From the info you have provided here, I believe you have already been given the reason for the rejection but I will PM you now to clarify further.

Upvote 0