AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rule clarification on Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2023
Hello @xChloe and @Charlie_SC !

I was wondering if you can help me understand a rule that I saw on Stripchat. So I haven't started on Stripchat yet and noticed that Stripchat takes their rules very seriously. I don't want to have my account banned for breaking any rules so I was looking at the rules and I noticed that there was one for pets on cam. I do have an emotional support dog and I do have him in the room with me while I cam (Him being in my room helps relax me). He is normally sleeping or playing with toys on his bed that is not in the cam view. I never show him on cam or have him in the view of my cam. Sometimes he does get up and walks past my cam to get a drink of water, but most of the time he is out of view. Would this still be breaking the rules? Thank you!

Rules Involving Animals

Prohibited:
  • Involvement and/or portrayal of any animal or pet in a sexual or provocative manner.
  • Animals or pets are not allowed to be visible at all during broadcasts if the model is naked and/or in an erotic show.

Please note that some of our rules are in place as we are complying with certain payment providers and their regulations.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.