AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rules regarding snapchat shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I know its against the rules to accept payments offiste for doing offsite shows, but what are the rules regarding SnapChat? If i do a competition on StripChat where users can pay tokens to enter a raffle to win a SnapChat video call from me, is that against the rules? Am I allowed to sell my SnapChat username to users, is that classed as doing shows offsite? It's just that the rules for StripChat are very confusing and it's hard to get any clarification from them about their rules and I don't want to get banned.

Hey @Bulllgod
You are allowed to sell your phone number on Stripchat but organising/promising shows off our site are not allowed.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I know its against the rules to accept payments offiste for doing offsite shows, but what are the rules regarding SnapChat? If i do a competition on StripChat where users can pay tokens to enter a raffle to win a SnapChat video call from me, is that against the rules? Am I allowed to sell my SnapChat username to users, is that classed as doing shows offsite? It's just that the rules for StripChat are very confusing and it's hard to get any clarification from them about their rules and I don't want to get banned.
Add me on snapchat so we can shoutout each other :) @Ke-pr0 👈 is a zero

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.