AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Safe Wishlists

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BikerBabeBonnie

Cam Model
Oct 18, 2022
Twitter Username
@bikerbabebonnie
I've found two wish lists you can use that don't share your personal information and location. I used amazon wish list in my very beginning of camming but had been scammed with gift cancelations and was very worried about my address or general location being available to users (as stalking and such risks are very scary). I hope this helps anyone who has not found a preferable wish list platform to use.
(Also both of these wish lists need social media verification which isn't too hard, you might only have to DM them on social media)
THRONE: https://throne.me/landing
(This wish list is preferable in my opinion with the layout and options they have, An invite code is required as they have a waitlist that is very long) I do have 9 Throne Invitation codes left to share with any models or content creators that need any
(I will only share it with someone who has a platform so that there are enough for those who need it.)
LUXYLIST: https://www.luxylist.it/

I've found two wish lists you can use that don't share your personal information and location. I used amazon wish list in my very beginning of camming but had been scammed with gift cancelations and was very worried about my address or general location being available to users (as stalking and such risks are very scary). I hope this helps anyone who has not found a preferable wish list platform to use.
(Also both of these wish lists need social media verification which isn't too hard, you might only have to DM them on social media)
THRONE: https://throne.me/landing
(This wish list is preferable in my opinion with the layout and options they have, An invite code is required as they have a waitlist that is very long) I do have 9 Throne Invitation codes left to share with any models or content creators that need any
(I will only share it with someone who has a platform so that there are enough for those who need it.)
LUXYLIST: https://www.luxylist.it/
I've been using Throne for almost a year now. I can't recommend them enough!
Plus it looks like invite codes aren't needed to join at the moment so anyone should be able to join right away :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207_181339_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221207_181339_Chrome.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 4
I've been using Throne for almost a year now. I can't recommend them enough!
Plus it looks like invite codes aren't needed to join at the moment so anyone should be able to join right away :)
Oh nice! It usually takes some people months to join or get past the waitlist so I'm glad to hear that there's no waitlist for anyone!
Why don't you recommend them? I haven't had any problems so far and have gotten a couple different gifts already, but if there's a safe wish list you recommend more would you be willing to share?

Why don't you recommend them?
They're saying that they recommend it.

I'm on Throne as well and it looks nice and sleek but I've had a few issues with refunding and support. That's why I'm looking at other sites. Luxylist looks pretty and I've heard good things about wishtender. Throne is the only wishlist site I ever used so I can't compare it to anything else

They're saying that they recommend it.

I'm on Throne as well and it looks nice and sleek but I've had a few issues with refunding and support. That's why I'm looking at other sites. Luxylist looks pretty and I've heard good things about wishtender. Throne is the only wishlist site I ever used so I can't compare it to anything else
Thank you 😆
It must have been a typo that I read which happens to me all the time lmao.
I've also had one issue with returning something on Throne because I choose the wrong size and got a larger one than I wanted. I was unable to return it but it was some stocking and I didn't want to have to go through all the trouble.
I like that they added surprise gifts though and some users that have asked about making a gift a surprise, and right after I noticed Throne made that an option. It was perfect timing tbh.

Thank you 😆
It must have been a typo that I read which happens to me all the time lmao.
I've also had one issue with returning something on Throne because I choose the wrong size and got a larger one than I wanted. I was unable to return it but it was some stocking and I didn't want to have to go through all the trouble.
I like that they added surprise gifts though and some users that have asked about making a gift a surprise, and right after I noticed Throne made that an option. It was perfect timing tbh.
"I can't recommend ___ enough" is a figure of speech for really recommending something :) Sorry for the confusion! Thankfully I haven't had any issues using Throne so far but I have put down the wrong size before too. If you email them before they actually order it they'll fix it for you!

"I can't recommend ___ enough" is a figure of speech for really recommending something :) Sorry for the confusion! Thankfully I haven't had any issues using Throne so far but I have put down the wrong size before too. If you email them before they actually order it they'll fix it for you!
Omg I'm sorry I must have been illiterate at that moment or I just read that wrong lol. Thank you for the awesome advice for their support!
Surprise gifts? Is that new? I haven't heard of those 👀
Surprise Gifts: Enabling surprise gifts hides the name and picture of an item when it's purchased. You can do that through Settings > Wishlist Settings > Surprise gifts!
edited: bc im new and learning to reply right lmao

Last edited:
Please tell me in more detail why you chose this one out of all the services? I know models who face a similar problem and I want to help them stay private
Omg I'm sorry I must have been illiterate at that moment or I just read that wrong lol. Thank you for the awesome advice for their support!

Surprise Gifts: Enabling surprise gifts hides the name and picture of an item when it's purchased. You can do that through Settings > Wishlist Settings > Surprise gifts!

Please tell me in more detail why you chose this one out of all the services? I know models who face a similar problem and I want to help them stay private
I've tried Amazon, Throne, and LuxyList and I like Throne the best so far because it's easy to add gifts and customize your Wishlist profile. You can change the order of the gifts so that your most wanted ones are on the top, they have a lot of different features like...

Privacy-First​

Your delivery details are stored securely and completely inaccessible to fans.

Chargeback Protection​

Throne has best-in-class chargeback protection for creators.

Gift Suggestions​

Followers can suggest gifts and be notified once you accept the suggestion.

Gift Messages​

When purchasing a gift, fans can enter a message which can be displayed on stream.

Unlimited Selection​

Next to our growing selection of partner brands, you can add gifts from any online store.

Powerful Extensions​

Throne has integrations & extensions for Twitter, StreamLabs, Twitch & More!
Throne does have a twitter and I shared a link earlier in the thread directly to the sign up site for throne with all the cool things they offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.