AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SC Ticket Show Questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
USA Florida
www.stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@Theclubist11
I'm a male SC model thinking of doing Ticket Shows. I currently only show my face in private or exclusive cam shows but am considering Ticket Shows where the benefit to my viewers would be to see all of me including my face or maybe other activities that I usually don't do in public cam.

Questions:
- Can any viewers record Ticket Shows?
- if so do they pay to record?
- Would you think that sending a message in my feed in advance with the time of the Show be a good way to attract viewers in addition to the 10 minute advance notice?
- Do you think mentioning my Ticket Show details in a mass message to my followers would be a good idea? A lot of them don't have tokens but some do.
- Can viewers in a Ticket Show tip and activate ny lovenese toys?
- any other advice for a Ticket Show to attract viewers?

I'm a male SC model thinking of doing Ticket Shows. I currently only show my face in private or exclusive cam shows but am considering Ticket Shows where the benefit to my viewers would be to see all of me including my face or maybe other activities that I usually don't do in public cam.

Questions:
- Can any viewers record Ticket Shows?
Yes
- if so do they pay to record?
Yes
-but they can also screen record without paying and then post it to rip off sites.
- Would you think that sending a message in my feed in advance with the time of the Show be a good way to attract viewers in addition to the 10 minute advance notice?
Yes
- Do you think mentioning my Ticket Show details in a mass message to my followers would be a good idea? A lot of them don't have tokens but some do.
Yes
- Can viewers in a Ticket Show tip and activate ny lovenese toys?
Yes
- any other advice for a Ticket Show to attract viewers?
Remember the price for the ticket can be (and often is) the only tip you will receive from that member for the entire show so I wouldn't do too much if they're not additionally tipping for actions/toy if I was you.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Just a user here but;

@Lexi_Summers makes a good point about the ticket price possibly being the only tip you get from a user, so set the ticket price accordingly would be my advice. High enough to make it worthwhile for you, but also not too high or you may discourage viewers to buy, but that of course is a decision that only you can make.

Reactions: Theclubist111
Just a user here but;

@Lexi_Summers makes a good point about the ticket price possibly being the only tip you get from a user, so set the ticket price accordingly would be my advice. High enough to make it worthwhile for you, but also not too high or you may discourage viewers to buy, but that of course is a decision that only you can make.
I generally see 100-300 tokens depending on the type of show. I've never bought one, but considering my favorite room has recently started offering occasional ticket shows, I might be buying one soon.

Just a user here but;

Ticket price also depends on the members frequenting the room. And your private/exclusive price.

My privates go for 90 tk / min and exclusives for 120 tk / min so I set my ticket prices at highest which is 200 tokens and I do a regular show, maybe smoke more, use the whips and flogs more, lots of dirty talk or something like that and i docthe actions a little longer than usual, but I don't do what I would in a private or exclusive.
I dont take directions and any actions off course of my show i planned must be tipped for ( if someone wants to see me ride a dildo during my spanking show i require a tip off the menu for that)

You have to do your own math but I'll give you an example of mine of the tips I'm guaranteed to get (tk per min/ticket) :

30 min private = 2700 tk
30 min exclusive = 3600 tk

30 min ticket show for 200 tk/ticket with
5 people : 1000 tk
10 people : 2000 tk
15 people : 3000 tk
20 people : 4000 tk

Until I have 15 people in the ticket show, it's not even worth my while doing any extra things that I don't do in public because I can get the same amount of tokens in a chill private show smoking, teasing, dirty talking & maybe masturbating and I have to focus only on 1 person instead of 15+.

Ah yeah and remember the toke is worth $0.05 to you as a model so that would be :
$135 30min private
$180 30min exclusive
200tk = $10
5 people $50
10 people $100
15 people $150
20 people $200

Ticket price also depends on the members frequenting the room. And your private/exclusive price.

My privates go for 90 tk / min and exclusives for 120 tk / min so I set my ticket prices at highest which is 200 tokens and I do a regular show, maybe smoke more, use the whips and flogs more, lots of dirty talk or something like that and i docthe actions a little longer than usual, but I don't do what I would in a private or exclusive.
I dont take directions and any actions off course of my show i planned must be tipped for ( if someone wants to see me ride a dildo during my spanking show i require a tip off the menu for that)

You have to do your own math but I'll give you an example of mine of the tips I'm guaranteed to get (tk per min/ticket) :

30 min private = 2700 tk

Until I have 15 people in the ticket show, it's not even worth my while doing any extra things that I don't do in public because I can get the same amount of tokens in a chill private show smoking, teasing, dirty talking & maybe masturbating and I have to focus only on 1 person instead of 15+.

Ah yeah and remember the toke is worth $0.05 to you as a model so that would be :
$135 30min private
$180 30min exclusive
200tk = $10
5 people $50
10 people $100
15 people $150
20 people $200
Saying all this you can get members tipping you additional 200+ tokens per ticket show or some crazy amount like 1000+ tokens but this is not guaranteed and very unreliable to incorporate into pricing the ticket. If you know you have good spending regulars that tip for vibes while you're completing goals or tip menu items and doing a show, then you can price the ticket accordingly knowing you'll get additional tokens in the show. If you don't have reliable regulars like that, then pricing tickets lower in my opinion isn't worth it and I'd rather avoid doing ticket shows

Reactions: Ozzie_

30 min private = 2700 tk

$135 30min private
$180 30min exclusive
200tk = $10
5 people $50
10 people $100
15 people $150
20 people $200
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.