AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seeking Your Feedback on Minutecams.com - A New Solution to Random Chat Platforms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2023

Industry Role: Traffic Generation
Seeking Your Feedback on Minutecams.com - A New Solution to Random Chat Platforms

Hey everyone,

I've been working on a new site called Minutecams.com and I could really use your feedback. It's designed to give you a different experience from random chat platforms like Omegle or Chatroulette, where you can actually choose and book a specific girl's time whenever you want.

I'd love to hear your thoughts:

Does this site solve the problems you've faced with the randomness on platforms like Omegle or Chatroulette?
How's the overall user experience? Is it easy to use?
Any features you'd like to see added?
I'm excited to hear your feedback and suggestions. Your opinions are vital to help me make the platform better for everyone.

Thanks a lot for your time!

What do chat roulette and Omegle have to do with models who work on pay to play cam sites lol? This is a forum of models who work on paid sites. Im not helping a random stranger, build a platform for free either (?)

Last edited:
What do chat roulette and Omegle have to do with models who work on pay to play cam sites lol? This is a forum of models who work on paid sites. Im not helping a random stranger, build a platform for free either (?)
That is what I'm wondering. The comparison makes zero sense.

Also the site name is horrible. I wouldn't want to waste my time on a site where they think a show lasts a minute lol. That's what it sounds like.

Yeah... so I think @minutecams is confused about what this forum is all about.

Perhaps they are offering a niche service; camsites specifically aimed at guys with smaller "members" ;)

This was my thought process too "minute" in size rather than minute in time lol.
Great (or bad) minds think alike :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
OP looks like a copy-paste from somewhere else, they joined ACF June 4 2023, not Jan 2017 as the initial posts says (left side).
Well spotted.

Although I know it's a term for women, but it's one I continually cringe at - just seeing use of the word 'girl' gives me enough reason to turn away UNLESS a platform truly is essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.