AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Set up Profile on MyFreeCams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2023
Was wondering how other users have set up their profile to look I don’t know how to put this fancy? Other from the normal format MyFreeCams gives you Lol any tips would be surely great

Was wondering how other users have set up their profile to look I don’t know how to put this fancy? Other from the normal format MyFreeCams gives you Lol any tips would be surely great
There are few options to choose from:
- learn to code and design your own profile page
- pay someone to do it for you
- use a software or a service to design a MFC profile
- "rip off" other model's code and make it yours

I've seen in action all these options.
Learn to code.
Well, if you are familiar with basic HTML markup, this path will not be difficult to follow and after a while you'll be able to do decent designs.
Here are some useful resources from where one can learn HTML/CSS required for editing MFC profiles w3schools.com, freecodecamp.org and maybe the fastest learning curve can be archived with Learn2Code MyFreeCams profiles which is focused on specifics of MyFreeCams platform and functionality.
Another way is to learn enough coding in order hide some sections and visually modify the layout of your page, go to an image editor and use that to "build" your design. Use that to have a graphic based profile design rather rich content like texts, banners, hover elements so on... Either way, basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is needed.

Pay someone
Again, various options here too.
- Freelancer. com is a website where freelancers offer their web design experience. For a price you'll get your design made as close as possible to what want.
- Online editors. There are a few services which generate web pages codes but some might not be compatible with MyFreeCams if the service is not explicitly providing codes for that platform. Canva for example is able to generate HTML codes but form there it is your additional HTML and CSS skills adapt and make it work as you want.
Another service is Camgirl.Cloud which provides ready-made editable designs for MFC ... and of course there are other websites (I think).
- Freelance web designers. There are good ones and very bad ones. Greenbrick19 is my favorite designer even if I work in the same niche.

Software or service
As mentioned, designing a profile can use rich content or image based.
Canva, Photoshop, Ghimp , Camgirl.Cloud and other services can be useful.

Copy/Paste other model's profile codes
It's a waste of time to try to hide this aspect but other models do like the visual aspect of another webcam performer's profile page and "borrowing" codes for inspiration is not nice but has been done.
I'm a web designer and not once I was approached by webcam performers and even studio managers with codes from other model's profile pages and even my codes ripped off from other profiles ;
- "Can you replace the images and tips from this page? we'll add content after..."
No - It is harder to try to redesign rather than starting from zero.

Bottom line: DIY or pay someone if you really believe that a fancy profile will help you, your brand, your online image, empower your online activity.

Installing a custom profile design requires HTML and CSS (css for styling up)
Edit Profile > Step Four > More About Me/Bio (HTML markup code)
Customize Profile > edit your css directly > Custom CSS box (CSS markup code)
These are the optional paths where markup codes are added in order to make a profile fancy

I hope this helps. Take your time, consider all options and see which one is what you need.

Kind regards,
Dan N - Camgirl.Cloud

Reactions: KellyCarolina
Status
Not open for further replies.