AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Setting up Amazon wishlist

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2023
England
Wanted to gift a couple of models stuff from theie wishlist, but they did not set it up correctly, usually the address is the problem. Amazon hides the address anyway, so I sent pictures through CB to one of the models with exact idiot proof instrctuons on how to do it, but still she could not do it 🙄 , so gave up the idea and I now just tip through the general chat. Of course most models here I imagine would be capable of doing so quite easily and then some!
Read on this forum about the tech know how of most "new" models and I really think there should be a course provider on how to setup pages correctly, why have a wishlist and tick all the boxes of social media links etc if you can't keep things updated and set things up correctly. Anyway rant over.... I would not rant in her chat but I dont mind doing so here... I know I know the forum is for models not users! :depressed:

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Amazon is not safe as others have said. I only accept e-cards, regardless of the site, but I'd rather have the tokens.

I sent pictures through CB to one of the models with exact idiot proof instrctuons on how to do it, but still she could not do it did not want to do it 🙄
that's probably closer to the truth.

She might have told you she cant do it, but cant do something isnt always a lack of understanding, maybe she could not do it because she understands how much personal information is at risk of being exposed, or maybe she is working in a studio that dosnt allow them to accept gifts since theres no benefit for the studio.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Status
Not open for further replies.