AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Setting up the space & new model queries...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2019
Hey so I did have a lil look first but I couldn't see if this had been answered so apologies if it has. Just a quick bit of background info so you can feel like you get me:
So I'm very new, just been camming for a month, also haven't had the time to put the work in yet so only sporadic but it's been fun, I'm looking forward to beginning a regular show in the autumn (only bi-weekly, I have a job and a live-in partner so yeah I don't have buttloads of time unless it proves more reliable then my normal job!) and I feel like I'm slowly learning. I'm on CB because it's what my main partner prefers watching from and seems fairly straight forward and accessible. At first I decided to not be sexual in the public room but I think actually I'm feeling quite comfortable and am going to open up my tip menu to include some erotic stuff, and start doing countdowns. I have multiple sexual partners and pretty much all of them have expressed interest in joining in which is great. I am quite hairy, I don't shave anywhere ever and I am fully aware this will put off probably most paying customers yet also is a niche I guess so we'll see if it works out. BUT yes I have some questions if anyone is kind enough to help me out...

1. How the hell do I position myself in a cute sexy way while chatting to people??? I find I end up looking like I'm fidgeting haha I keep going back and forth between sexy pose and leaning forwards to read the chat and answer people. I don't mind the face close-ups as my eyes are probably my main selling point alongside my butt, but it does feel a bit awkward. I really enjoy chatting though, it makes it feel more real and relaxing for me, but then also to encourage people into my room it can't just be a close up of my face the whole time.... Do you generally pick times to be chatting and then times to be dancing/posing? Or do you think it's okay that I'm kinda switching back and forth?
2. Private shows... So much mixed information about whether or not new models should do them. But they are the way I've made almost all of my tokens so far. Though it also feels kinda sad to ditch the room and the last two times I've logged into I've been taken private the whole time. Do you think I'm falling for a short-term gain? Should I try and resist? Or is it natural to be mainly making tokens private?
3. So I did a show with a girl called Pixi who I have a sexual non-committed relationship with in real life, she's super hot with a very slender figure and a pixie hair cut and is only 19 years old so I kinda thought our dynamic would be quirky enough to attract a crowd, and it did - we had the biggest room size I've had so far but... we only ever got little drips of tokens! We were being careful to tease and not give away too much for free, but I'm wondering if this is probably just bad luck or if girl on girl can sometimes be hard to work or if anyone has tips for girl on girl shows? We have a very loving affectionate connection so I thought it would appeal to people for not being obviously just a fuck thing, but then maybe we looked too gay lol.

Oh yeah, and I'm thinking of selling photos, I have a whole collection I have made (mostly amateur) over the years, do you think it's weird to post old ones? Or do they really need to be in the last year or few months?

1. How the hell do I position myself in a cute sexy way while chatting to people??? I find I end up looking like I'm fidgeting haha I keep going back and forth between sexy pose and leaning forwards to read the chat and answer people. I don't mind the face close-ups as my eyes are probably my main selling point alongside my butt, but it does feel a bit awkward. I really enjoy chatting though, it makes it feel more real and relaxing for me, but then also to encourage people into my room it can't just be a close up of my face the whole time.... Do you generally pick times to be chatting and then times to be dancing/posing? Or do you think it's okay that I'm kinda switching back and forth?

Use a big monitor or TV, or zoom waaaay in on your browser.

Oh yeah, and I'm thinking of selling photos, I have a whole collection I have made (mostly amateur) over the years, do you think it's weird to post old ones? Or do they really need to be in the last year or few months?
Most people who buy content does so because they want to support the creator so it doesn't matter how old it is if no one has seen it before. If you have a lot try to portion it out instead of selling it all at once, that way you will have things to publish even if you haven't had opportunity to make something new.

Do you do your private shows with multiple members or is it a small group of guys who take you private? I'm generally for private shows unless there are a lot of tipping members in the room. If it's just a very small number of members that do private shows with you, consider indeed spending more time in public chat, so more members find your room. Otherwise there is the potential of becoming too dependent on a too small number of users.

But if private shows bring you money and you like doing them, do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.