AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sextpanther tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 3, 2021
I started on SP 2 months ago & did pretty well, for a guy anyways, lol. $100-150/week on average for first 3 payouts..not bad for very lil spare time work (I do pretty well on OF and CB).... Had hit top 120 on content creators list etc.

I had a 2 week rough period where i was going through some stuff and was in the hospital...so it slowed quite a bit as I wasnt active...however been back at it now for the past week and cant make anything! Is it a result of me just being out of action those 2 weeks? I post to the explorer feed several times a day but not many bites at all now! I have read that ppl usually do well on SP at first and then it slows down, but damn lol! Any input/tips would be greatly appreciated as i could use that extra income!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I really wish that site had a much lower payout minimum than $50...FUCK. :facepalm: Such a pain in the ass, because I have $33.45 of earnings just sitting on there (and $6 of that was rolled over from a previous pay period), and it takes me sooo freakin' long to earn enough on there to make payout. I need all the money I can get!

I really wish that site had a much lower payout minimum than $50...FUCK. :facepalm: Such a pain in the ass, because I have $33.45 of earnings just sitting on there (and $6 of that was rolled over from a previous pay period), and it takes me sooo freakin' long to earn enough on there to make payout. I need all the money I can get!
Sticking with your tangent...I used to have to hit $500 on mfc to get payout, $200 on OF, $50 on MV...etc. It's shit but also I used to cam so much harder on the first few days of the pay cycle on mfc before I swapped to paxum! :haha:

For OP I'm not on SP or Male but consistency is always the answer. Ppl are creatures of habit so if you're always on at the same time you'll eventually get regulars.

Sticking with your tangent...I used to have to hit $500 on mfc to get payout, $200 on OF, $50 on MV...etc. It's shit but also I used to cam so much harder on the first few days of the pay cycle on mfc before I swapped to paxum! :haha:

It’d be cool if Boleyn Models would add them to their list, so that the payout minimum would only have to be $10 to get paid.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
I started on SP 2 months ago & did pretty well, for a guy anyways, lol. $100-150/week on average for first 3 payouts..not bad for very lil spare time work (I do pretty well on OF and CB).... Had hit top 120 on content creators list etc.

I had a 2 week rough period where i was going through some stuff and was in the hospital...so it slowed quite a bit as I wasnt active...however been back at it now for the past week and cant make anything! Is it a result of me just being out of action those 2 weeks? I post to the explorer feed several times a day but not many bites at all now! I have read that ppl usually do well on SP at first and then it slows down, but damn lol! Any input/tips would be greatly appreciated as i could use that extra income!
What type of content / work was making you money on sp? Were you a Dom? What exactly do you post and at what times to the explore feed?

I just opened an accoint yesterday and got my first contact and reached ojt to them was impressed that I was ale to make $30 texting with the gy have not gotten any more bites but i also have not turned on video chat or phone chat i was impressed i made it onto the trending category especially being a guy it seems most om there want to role play not saying I was totally into it but knkwing there payjng me for each text is pretty nice lol I try to consistly post something on the feed constantly and market myself as mature Daddy

I took a bit of a longer break - about 2 months - and I'm definitely having the same experience as you! Crickets compared to before. I do think it'll build back up though, with time and consistency - like Aussie said, people are creatures of habit.

I just opened an accoint yesterday and got my first contact and reached ojt to them was impressed that I was ale to make $30 texting with the gy have not gotten any more bites but i also have not turned on video chat or phone chat i was impressed i made it onto the trending category especially being a guy it seems most om there want to role play not saying I was totally into it but knkwing there payjng me for each text is pretty nice lol I try to consistly post something on the feed constantly and market myself as mature Daddy

Does SP still require a certain number of social media followers to sign up or have they gotten more lax on that?

I believe so, but possibly a bit more lax as of late (from what i have read) I wax able to with 3k on CB.

I had about the same and no real social media following since I mostly use Streamate and I've been lazy. People also say that they've been told that Streamate doesn't count when applying, but I submitted my page as well since at least you can see the reviews and the fact that I've been doing it for a while - I have no idea if it helped, but I mean overall I don't have a crazy following on either.

• Helpful!
Reactions: jessienoellexx
I only submitted my CB which had 13k followers. Though I have now started to build out a Twitter and have migrated to Streammate. Doing much better on Streammate than CB so I now usually don’t go on CB anymore not worth the time when I could put in an hour each day on SM and combine it will some extra from SP.