AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shine some light on a tunnel vision pseudo-gamer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatVonnegut

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 17, 2014
Twitter Username
@KatVonnegut
Tumblr Username
kat-landia
MFC Username
Kat_Vonnegut
Some insane human just got me a PS4 to help with my twitching journey,
but I don't know what games I should save up for!
The only games I've played and thoroughly enjoyed/been obsessed with are Oblivion & Skyrim. (Elderscrollz 4 lyfe)
I'm obviously going to get ESO (against a flood of negative reviews, shhhhh lemme make my own mistakes) and I've heard Witcher 3 is good so I'm looking at that...
Currently biting my nails waiting the next 13 hours through so I can play Journey, but...
What do you guys recommend?
I apparently need to broaden my gaming horizon from just elder scrolls :blush:

(well, and skyrim and oblivion arent available for PS4 so I can't just replay them through.. again..)

I'm not sure if they're on PS4 but I loooooooooooooooooove Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Plus then you'll be ready when FO4 comes out in November!

I play ESO and it's pretty cool. All the negative reviews come from WOW nolifers who are not clever enough to learn to play something else))
But if you like the Universe, it'll be interesting for you. Well, it was for me, though it has drawbacks ofc.

I'd say if you haven't played FF7, then do save up for the remake coming out! That's what I'm doing, it's gonna be awsomee. x)
I hear the Witcher 3 is good though.

Reactions: KatVonnegut
Ooh I wanna piggyback on this thread (@KatVonnegut Im riding on ur back, bb :shifty:)

I found a working, mint condition Xbox 360 in the dumpster that Gamestop is giving me $200 to put toward a new gaming system (Hi! I am both gross and poor. Nice to meet everyone!).

What do I get? We already have a 360, so do I go with the newer Xbox or get a PS? Which games? Here are my gaming stats:

- never did beat skyrim but wandered around for about a year exploring.
- can almost match the 7 yo I babysit in TitanFall. Almost.
- eventually, accidentally, beat GTA5
- dying to play mortal combat X
- I will destroy you at DK Country on SNES

TL;DR: what gaming systems and games would you recommend for an excitable button-masher that appreciates graphics and winning? :bag:

I'm addicted to both the Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises. I've played Oblivion and Skyrim way more times than I can count, and now I'm playing Fallout 3 again to prep for Fallout 4 to come out :rock: I also LOVE the Fable games, but I don't think they have them on Playstation. (I've never owned one, just xbox/nintendo stuff)
I was super disappointed, because I bought ESO just after it came out, spent like $75 on the game + time, spent almost 3 days installing it. Then when it finally came time to play, my laptop couldn't handle it and overheated before I even finished making my character :( I tried again multiple times but, though it doesn't lag, I was only able to play like 2 minutes into the tutorial before it overheated, and I did that over and over again until I got too frustrated :p I can't wait to play it once I have my desktop comp set up, it looks amazing.

EDIT: I realized this post isn't helpful to you at all, sorry, I just like talking video games :p

It hasn't gone on there yet, but apparently Persona 4 Golden is going on the PSN Store soon (for PS4 and PS3). I played it on Vita last year and it's one of my favourite games now. It's Japanese and delightfully weird. It has traditional JRPG elements (dungeon crawling, turn based battles, elemental strengths and weaknesses, optional bosses, grinding, secret areas, yadda yadda yadda) but it juggles them with a strange yet really charming social sim (you go to school, study, answer test questions, make friends, choose which friends you hang out with, try to woo some ladies) and your pursuit of a killer. All the cut scenes are anime-style cartoons too. Which is nice.

I got ESO it's been two days and I'm smitten. ITS SO PRETTY!!! it's a tamriel lovers wet dream. I just got to level ten so I haven't entered the "real world" but I never wanna leave morrowind anyways because pretty
Oh if anyone is in ebonheart hai bbs
I tried fallout but I can't do gun games, not for lack of trying. If fallout was made with swords and magic I could totally get into it hahaha
Thanks for the suggestions guiz im excited!
I'm currently obsessed with ESO but when it finally releases me im gonna check out witcher 3 and maybe try fallout (again)
I also want to play assassins creed because I missed that boat when it set sail years ago

I'm addicted to both the Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises. I've played Oblivion and Skyrim way more times than I can count, and now I'm playing Fallout 3 again to prep for Fallout 4 to come out :rock: I also LOVE the Fable games, but I don't think they have them on Playstation. (I've never owned one, just xbox/nintendo stuff)
I was super disappointed, because I bought ESO just after it came out, spent like $75 on the game + time, spent almost 3 days installing it. Then when it finally came time to play, my laptop couldn't handle it and overheated before I even finished making my character :( I tried again multiple times but, though it doesn't lag, I was only able to play like 2 minutes into the tutorial before it overheated, and I did that over and over again until I got too frustrated :p I can't wait to play it once I have my desktop comp set up, it looks amazing.

EDIT: I realized this post isn't helpful to you at all, sorry, I just like talking video games :p

Perhaps you should try one of these?
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-NotePal-U3-Cooling/dp/B003ZMF27G
They're cheap and effective. My BF uses that one with three fans every time he plays on our laptop.

• Helpful!
Reactions: FayePotato

Dammit! I love all those games too!
ESO is available on consoles now, I think.

Reactions: FayePotato
I got ESO it's been two days and I'm smitten. ITS SO PRETTY!!! it's a tamriel lovers wet dream. I just got to level ten so I haven't entered the "real world" but I never wanna leave morrowind anyways because pretty
Oh if anyone is in ebonheart hai bbs
I play Skyrim with, like, 50 graphic mods and ESO looks ugly as shit compared to that. :D
But you got my interested again anyway. Maybe I'll give it another try.
On what platform are you playing it? It's probably not cross-platform, right?

@Tia ESO isn't cross platform unfortunately. :cry:

So don't expect any cross-platform play. Elder Scrolls Online servers will be distinct for each platform—PC, Xbox One, and PS4—so you won't be able to do glorious battle with your Xbox friends if you're a PlayStation gamer. Not that this is a surprise, of course.Jul 8, 2013

Yeah, I bought and played all the way through Skyrim on the PS3 first and then I was like "why did I buy it for PS3?"
I got it for PC again and played it again for way too many hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.