AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
Hi!

I've been using the Throne wishlist for a while now - it's one of the safest wishlists out there, with absolutely no way of anyone finding out your personal information. It's also super easy to use. Members seem to like it as I've gotten over 150 gifts since I signed up to it.

There is a wait list to get approved and be able to use it, but I have sign up codes you can use to skip the wishlist.
PM me if you want a code to sign up 🙂

Reactions: EmmaFox
Hi!

I've been using the Throne wishlist for a while now - it's one of the safest wishlists out there, with absolutely no way of anyone finding out your personal information. It's also super easy to use. Members seem to like it as I've gotten over 150 gifts since I signed up to it.

There is a wait list to get approved and be able to use it, but I have sign up codes you can use to skip the wishlist.
PM me if you want a code to sign up 🙂
I also use throne and reccomened them but you do not need a sign up code to join right now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.