AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some of the non-cam world views about us...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Ok please tell me why anyone with any brains would read that stupid fucking bodybuilding forum filled with overjuiced, overegoed manchildren. The only time I've ever seen their mysoginistic, hypocritical and sexist bullshit about camgirls that THEY watch, is when people link to that idotic forum from this one.

Who gives a shit what those imbeciles think, stop giving them airtime.

I was too busy laughing to rage about this.

"Not as marriage material but casually yes. Most women are attention whores, cam girls are just more open about it."

Said the guy with no shirt on as his avatar.

:thumbleft: SUPER CLASSY!

Fuji said:

BmDxI7M.gif

PunkInDrublic said:
Fuji said:

BmDxI7M.gif
What? It's true. He wants attention for his body. Hence the shirtless avatar. I wouldn't say it's unclassy to have a shirtless avatar (I'm the last person to complain about a guy's muscles), but it's unclassy to say camgirls are attention whores when you're sitting there with your torso avi for everyone to admire.

LilyMarie said:
What? It's true. He wants attention for his body. Hence the shirtless avatar. I wouldn't say it's unclassy to have a shirtless avatar (I'm the last person to complain about a guy's muscles), but it's unclassy to say camgirls are attention whores when you're sitting there with your torso avi for everyone to admire.
I'd call it hypocritical. I don't think all guys that have shirtless avatars really want attention. Just kind of what people do there. Wanted to make sure she didn't mean topless pics= no class.

At first I was like, "does Colin Farrell make movies anymore?" But then I remembered he was in Seven Psychopaths not too long ago. That was a good movie.

Reactions: LilyMarie
PunkInDrublic said:
Dudes a solid actor.

Loved him in In Bruges...

But you have to admit that any time a guy with a shirtless avatar makes a statement like, "most women are attention whores," it's going to be funny. It just is. This guy, in this particular context, just happens to be especially funny.

I don't think all guys that have shirtless avatars really want attention. Just kind of what people do there. Wanted to make sure she didn't mean topless pics= no class.

It's the topless-pic + sweeping-statement-about-women + totally-misguided-understanding-of-camgirls combination. I mean, I'm a camera-shy introvert and a hardcore voyeur who hates being the center of attention. Took months to get around that handicap.

Alexandra Cole said:
I mean, I'm a camera-shy introvert and a hardcore voyeur who hates being the center of attention. Took months to get around that handicap.

Sorry to be a smartass, but that reminded me of the long-standing Reddit Gone Wild meme.

Attachments

• shy.jpg
    shy.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.