AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spy mode

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
Hello there!

Me again.. 🤣

I was wondering, if I did allow spying on my private shows, would the members who are spying be able to see who is in the private show with me? Can the member who took me private see that we are being spied on and by who?
How do I tell someone is spying on the show, do I see their names or I can only tell after in my earnings section?

The other question is:

I never allowed spying, but now that I am split streaming I don't want to constantly go offline on other sites when I have a pvt away from stripchat. So, to not go offline on stripchat, I thought I could go into spy mode -is that the same setting as the spy on private shows setting? If so, let's say I get an invite to a pvt on stripchat, can I turn spying off before I accept that or do I have to decline it and change the settings, then ask the member to request the private show again? I don't fancy allowing sc members to see sc private shows, but I don't mind them spying on pvts elsewhere.

I know, tons of q but this is one thing I never looked into because I wasn't interested in allowing people to see what I do in a Private Show, but now going offline all the time hurts my stripchat score and I don't want to keep dropping it just because I have a pvt somewhere else.

Thank you!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Oreka69 and Ozzie_
Solution
I was wondering, if I did allow spying on my private shows, would the members who are spying be able to see who is in the private show with me?

No

Can the member who took me private see that we are being spied on and by who?

No

How do I tell someone is spying on the show, do I see their names or I can only tell after in my earnings section?

You will see that 'someone' is spying on this show but no name will be shown to you.
Once your private show is finished, you can find who was spying by looking at your earnings page as there are charges for Spying ;)

I never allowed spying, but now that I am split streaming I don't want to constantly go offline on other sites when I have a pvt away from...
I was wondering, if I did allow spying on my private shows, would the members who are spying be able to see who is in the private show with me?

No

Can the member who took me private see that we are being spied on and by who?

No

You will see that 'someone' is spying on this show but no name will be shown to you.
Once your private show is finished, you can find who was spying by looking at your earnings page as there are charges for Spying ;)

I never allowed spying, but now that I am split streaming I don't want to constantly go offline on other sites when I have a pvt away from stripchat. So, to not go offline on stripchat, I thought I could go into spy mode -is that the same setting as the spy on private shows setting? If so, let's say I get an invite to a pvt on stripchat, can I turn spying off before I accept that or do I have to decline it and change the settings, then ask the member to request the private show again? I don't fancy allowing sc members to see sc private shows, but I don't mind them spying on pvts elsewhere.

When you are on SC, you can keep Spy Mode OFF so nobody from SC can spy on your SC show.

If you are multi-streaming and want Spy Mode to be ON in SC while you are in a private show on another site,
you must activate the Spy Mode first (by setting your spy mode prices and then selecting Start Spy Mode).

Upvote 1
Solution
When you are on SC, you can keep Spy Mode OFF so nobody from SC can spy on your SC show.

If you are multi-streaming and want Spy Mode to be ON in SC while you are in a private show on another site,
you must activate the Spy Mode first (by setting your spy mode prices and then selecting Start Spy Mode).
Is spy mode the same setting as spying under my show details in the private shows section?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.