AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stalker- info, help, tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2015
Ive been a fetish model. cam girl for the pat year and, recently I have been dealing with an online stalker.
he seemed normal enough when he first asked if I had a fetlife while in my cam room, i sent him the link to my official fetlife page for my fans, within a few minutes of me accepting his request he flooded my inbox with messages saying "i am sorry, i love you, i want you to be my best friend, please send me pictures" etc,etc.
I blocked him from fetlife as well as my cam room, however he was able to create a new account and come in to say
"im so sorry but please be my friend,etc,etc"
again, i blocked and again he created new account after new account.
this has been going on for the last month now, i contacted the cam site and they told me there was nothing they could do, i contacted fetlife and they said the same-nothing they could do

then i began hearing from other cam girls telling me he was going into there rooms to talk obsessivly about me even going so far as to cal those girls by my name, i also have been hearing from customers saying htey have seen him all over flooding the site and disrupting other girls shows talking about how he is going to win me back.

i have been extremely careful, NEVER telling anyone i liked/loved them or mentioning doing anything in real life- i have a fiance and speak often of him as well as have him in some of my shows and in some of my pictures.

its at the point i am becoming worried and highly stressed out by his behavior and obsession, I am not sure what to do at this point
tonight on cam he came into my room again and, with plenty of members in the room said out loud to him
"You are going to leave me alone, stop messaging me, stop contacting me, stop disrupting my room and seek out help for your unhealthy obsession over me or I will be forced to take legal action towards you"
he appoligized and left but immediatly came right back in and I had to block him again, but after blcking his account i began getting messages from an anon user saying things like
"Im near you right now"
"I know where you live"
"I am close to you"
"You will love me"

I contacted the site help that was in my room but got no response from them so i e-mailed them and again they said there was nothing they could do.

I am not sure what to do, the messages he sent on fetlife were automatically removed upon my blocking him and they were not threatening any ways.
and in my cam room i do not have access to past conversations and plus it was on anon any ways- no telling if that was him or someone else.

i am just not really sure what steps to take now, ive contacted the sites and got no help, do i bother trying to contact authorities to say i am being annoyed by this person who is not threatening me just sending me obsessive love messages?

First of all, what site do you cam for?

Secondly, do not take anything he says about "knowing where you live" seriously unless he actually gives you real evidence that he actually knows. (i.e. says your town or address or something). Guys will do this sometimes to scare you or get a rise out of you. But I think you should go over all your stuff (camsite, twitter, amazon, and whatever else you have) to make sure you don't have something personal on accident.

If he comes back or goes to other girls, block him without giving him any attention and ask that other girls do the same. He may get bored and stop.

Also, you should sign up for the models only part of the forum... You can find some more advice and stuff that way! :)

Also, unless he's come to you and bothered you in person you really can't go after him (even then all you can do is get a restraining order and they only work if the person continuously harasses you in person.) Online stalkers are unfortunately pretty difficult to deal with for this reason. Their IP or whatever other info you have on them (even if it's a credit card) won't be proof enough to get authorities to deal with the person, since someone else could've used the same card online. You're best getting through to the site. I'm sorry they haven't gotten back to you, but him having said on site what he said should get him site blocked.

Do whatever you can to block him, and I would tell the other cammers that he's been bugging to do the same, saying that he's both harassing you and wasting their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.