AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Account Blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 26, 2024
👇👇👇👇

Stripchat Username : Abida_Sultana

Support Ticket is : (1117677)

In live suddenly showing a noticed that (face verification)

Also in example there showing a picture that showing finger & there showing one person that's i was thinking ( if there showing one person in example picture) that's why i capture only my picture. But after blocking my account i saw the mail sended by stripchat that all person will capture photo.

I don’t know that's rule that ( if 2 person is streaming then in face verification we capture 2 person photo) i will remember it in next time.

We apologise for this miss understanding the example that stripchat given.😔

My Id is Almost 3 years old. I follow all terms & conditions.

I have almost 16k followers on my account.

That's why please give me another chance to solving this miss understanding.

👆👆👆👆

@Stella_SC
@Charlie_SC

Please help me to unblock my account.

Screenshot_20240126-030523_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Abida_Sultana

I can see you have already contacted our Support team with this query and they have provided you with the relevant info.

Your stream was paused due to an unregistered person broadcasting.
We requested face verification which you failed to provide.
Hence, your account is now blocked.

Support has also responded to your initial ticket regarding this query and they have provided you with document verification steps to follow.

I will now PM you for further clarification should you require.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0