AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Conspiracy Theory

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2021
Stripchat seems strange to me. Perhaps I just don’t know how to use it well enough. And perhaps this has been a talking point before, I’m not sure. But why does it seem virtually impossible to report models on Stripchat? I mostly use Chaturbate and the interface makes it very easy to report. Stripchat, IMO has a much better interface than CB, especially for mobile use.

but why make it so people can’t report a model? There are a myriad of reasons why one might want to report a model. In fact, CB gives you a whole list to choose from. I’ve never had a problem with a model but I have seen a crazy number of rebroadcasts of models I like under fake accounts. The second you call them out in the public chat, they slap you with a 30 day ban.

perhaps these are merely bad actors. Jerks trying to make a buck off of a show they stole. But Stripchat is making money off of these shows. In most cases, they’re probably making money for a second or third time off of these shows. And without transparency, it begs the question, what is to stop them from just creating the fake accounts themselves and rebroadcast anything they like?

anyone have any insight to this?

Reactions: anabeauty37
They probably have different system. And im glad for that, because honestly, you think cb report system is helpful? Look how many threads and posts about cb ban is here on the forum! I never got ban, but i believe system based on people emotions is not ok. You dont have to play cam police here. Go in the rooms,where you like the models! Keep your reporting on cb.Im very dissapointed not only with cb,but with people there.Stay away from Stripchat please, mind your business.

Upvote 0
you can always email their support report models. badaboom badabing.

Upvote 0
Just curious as to why you think it’s a fake account? Because they have a different username on stripchat?
No. Because I’ve seen the same show from models I know over and over again. With totally different audio. They are, for sure, people stealing the shows.

Upvote 0
They probably have different system. And im glad for that, because honestly, you think cb report system is helpful? Look how many threads and posts about cb ban is here on the forum! I never got ban, but i believe system based on people emotions is not ok. You dont have to play cam police here. Go in the rooms,where you like the models! Keep your reporting on cb.Im very dissapointed not only with cb,but with people there.Stay away from Stripchat please, mind your business.
I get what you’re saying about a system based on emotions. There are a lot of creeps that I’m sure report models for no good reason. But I’m more interested in the idea of accountability on the part of these sites. They don’t care if it’s you broadcasting a show or someone that has simply stolen one of your shows and is rebroadcasting it. The money is all green to them. And you say “just go to the models you like.” But that’s the problem. I see models I like having their shows stolen and some creep is now making money off of them. I’m a big Laura Saenz fan and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen the exact same show broadcast over and over again under different names.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
I get what you’re saying about a system based on emotions. There are a lot of creeps that I’m sure report models for no good reason. But I’m more interested in the idea of accountability on the part of these sites. They don’t care if it’s you broadcasting a show or someone that has simply stolen one of your shows and is rebroadcasting it. The money is all green to them. And you say “just go to the models you like.” But that’s the problem. I see models I like having their shows stolen and some creep is now making money off of them. I’m a big Laura Saenz fan and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen the exact same show broadcast over and over again under different names.

This is (or was) a problem on Streamate too. I’m not sure why these sites don’t ban these accounts since they’re obviously fake. For me it also raises uncomfortable identity/2257 record compliance questions too since they’re very obviously a recording.

Upvote 0
I am sorry that you see this on the site! We have dozens of agents moderating streams and are working on improving the reporting system now.

Still, if you see that someone is using the recording pretending it is a real live show, it is absolutely unacceptable, and we should take appropriate actions.

Let’s do the following: whenever you see something inappropriate, write directly to the live chat, choosing the “Model did not perform as expected” option. Please also send a copy to me via private messages.

Thank you, we are always striving to improve the platform

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.