AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat logged me out and wont log back in on any device

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Has anyone else experienced this? I was logged in then suddenly I clicked a page to view a model and it showed me a popup to say I can't watch the stream anymore and I should make an account, I saw I was logged out. I have restarted browser, PC, etc and it also does it on my phone.
When I try to log in, there is no "captcha" so I think it doesn't let me log back in.

Anyone else have this happening?

Edit:
Ok now it is working fine, I didn't have to log back in but that was still weird.

Has anyone else experienced this? I was logged in then suddenly I clicked a page to view a model and it showed me a popup to say I can't watch the stream anymore and I should make an account, I saw I was logged out. I have restarted browser, PC, etc and it also does it on my phone.
When I try to log in, there is no "captcha" so I think it doesn't let me log back in.

Edit:
Ok now it is working fine, I didn't have to log back in but that was still weird.
Frequently I have that no "cap

Edit:
Ok now it is working fine, I didn't have to log back in but that was still weird

Edit:
I'm glad that was a quick recovery. You are my primary source of information on problem/nuisance viewers on SC. (seriously 🙂)

Upvote 0
Hey guys
We had a small window of a glitch yesterday but it was resolved quickly.
If any of you are still facing issues, please let me know. ☺️

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.