AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat new model tag

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

EmmaFox

Cam Model
Mar 22, 2022
So I've got a friend who works on stripchat and has for about a year but she neglected her account and gets almost no traffic because she didn't quite understand the site. I was wondering would it be possible for her to delete her account wait a period of time and make a new account and get the new model tag again. Is this possible and if so has anyone tried it because her strip score places her at the bottom of the list.

People DEFINITELY get the new tag constantly when they make a new account, I see a lot of the same models doing it every few weeks or month.

Reactions: ElGato
People DEFINITELY get the new tag constantly when they make a new account, I see a lot of the same models doing it every few weeks or month.
Absolutely. I see models that are constantly under the NEW category with new accounts, just variations of the same model name each time

Reactions: NotYou