AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stripchat should have a campaign to bring in potential usa users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2021
Over time I have been to several pages, I have seen that the majority of chatur tippers that give high tips are from the United States. Yes, this site should see a campaign to bring more users from that country. Oh, this page

Stripchat has many things that other sites do not have, such as transmitting from cell phones, that is fabulous, it can be transmitted easily anywhere, but the problem is that they do not bring those large clients, most of whom are from the United States.

xxxxxxxxx

For what it's worth, SC seems to me to have comparable coverage across the world to other sites.
What you observe could depend on the time of day or night, since each country and time zone region has it's busier and quieter times.
The economy is also having a major impact on spending habits around the world right now, so tipping patterns are subject to change too.

Upvote 0
THE ECONOMY IS BAD but I've been there for 3 years and I see a lot of cameras the users I enter their profiles are always from the United States those who give high tips for example chaturbate fli those pages that are large tips the users their majority are from the United States I've been in The day nights the truth is that stripchat has a long way to go in propagating in the United States to have more users from that country, almost all of them are Europeans and they do not spend as much as Americans.

no advertising in us to get high tip potential users

Upvote 0
THE ECONOMY IS BAD but I've been there for 3 years and I see a lot of cameras the users I enter their profiles are always from the United States those who give high tips for example chaturbate fli those pages that are large tips the users their majority are from the United States I've been in The day nights the truth is that stripchat has a long way to go in propagating in the United States to have more users from that country, almost all of them are Europeans and they do not spend as much as Americans.

no advertising in us to get high tip potential users
Unless you have actual analytical data of SC users place of origin, then you are merely talking opinion, not fact.

To counter your "facts":

I have been a user on SC for over 5 years and have observed a very diverse mix of countries of origin for visitors, depending on the time of day that I myself visit.

And that includes plenty of "big spending" (and idiot freeloading) USAians.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.